Assetto by night: nowhere near dark... could you help?

Hello,
need some help.

Got (and paid) Content Manager, got and copied the CM folder of the Assetto by Night mod, got the Shaders Patch, activated the PP filters (Moon Haze, CityNight, Dark as Night etc.).

All seems to work perfectly - especially the lights of the cars and those around the circuits - and with a very good frame rate but the fact is that no matter what time of eve/night i set and which PP filter i use, the sky always seems like dawn-sunrise... nowhere near the full dark i've seen in many videos around... and also lowering in-game exposure doesn't modify anything.

What am i doing wrong?

Thx if you could help guys.

G

The right words are: "Black night is a long way from home" exactly ....

Denis is surely +- the same age as I am... those are lyrics we well know of the seventies ... when we were in our twenties. ;)

i could be wrong, but this is how I do it...
Set your time to 1900 then increase the time multiplier to say 30x or 60x and within 6 or so laps it should be getting/gotten dark. I use the dusktodusk PP

This is something I've been meaning to ask for a while now. My time slider only goes from 8 to 18 stock rang.
I also have a twilight night.
I also got the paid version of CM.

This is something I've been meaning to ask for a while now. My time slider only goes from 8 to 18 stock rang.
I also have a twilight night.
I also got the paid version of CM.
I don't think day/night transition works yet. Install GBW and then set the weather outside of 8am-6pm in CM, the option to do so might only be available with GBW installed.

for time to be set from 0-24 for any weather in cm, set this, and maybe "Turn on headlights":
(edit: in both lite+reg version)

weather.jpg

to be clear again: no day/night transition yet

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%