Assetto bonus pack coming

Live at KUNOS HQ - Dear AC followers, we are glad to introduce the Audi Quattro, here today as special guest at Audi track experience: this legendary car is one of the five awesome models that will be included in the incoming Assetto Corsa Bonus pack, currently in development at KUNOS studios. More information will follow in next few weeks, stay tuned!

Looks like the "uhr" Quattro is in the pack. Question is what else will they bring?

I hope they also address the current bugs/missings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep bring the cars and tracks, but leave all else alone.

What a great model. Very shoddy work.

MP is a waste, with so many thing left undone and the crappy damage model and still the no collision bug fix. Does Kunos really care what his customers want?

But, hey, who cares! All we want is cars and tracks and more cars and tracks and could care less that the game is half-finished and still in beta phase (barely).

Alan

Looks like the "uhr" Quattro is in the pack. Question is what else will they bring?

I hope they also address the current bugs/missings.
I'm guessing the Nissan GTR, Toyota GT86 and the Audi R8.
Could easily be wrong on those final two, and I've no clue what the other cars could be, but the Nissan GTR is confirmed.

Toyota TS030 Hybrid perhaps? Haha that would be amazing.

The road going C7 is another option... maybe that RUF that got taken out of the dream pack (still not clear why; maybe they licensed the AWD one and needed to develop the AWD simulation more?)

I'm just wondering when the penny will drop for Kunos that there will be nobody left on the servers by the time these future cars get released if they don't have a fully-functional game.. either they are keeping all of the game-related updates in the quiet, while announcing the main new car packs.. or they are making a serious serious judgmental error.

Keep bring the cars and tracks, but leave all else alone.

What a great model. Very shoddy work.

MP is a waste, with so many thing left undone and the crappy damage model and still the no collision bug fix. Does Kunos really care what his customers want?

But, hey, who cares! All we want is cars and tracks and more cars and tracks and could care less that the game is half-finished and still in beta phase (barely).

Alan

I'm just wondering when the penny will drop for Kunos that there will be nobody left on the servers by the time these future cars get released if they don't have a fully-functional game.. either they are keeping all of the game-related updates in the quiet, while announcing the main new car packs.. or they are making a serious serious judgmental error.

men..... how many times people tell you that 3d artists have nothing to do with game core programer, more content will not slow down by any way the netcode or whatever improvement.

stop playing blind for once.....

Well, Kunos themselves have stated the ideology that more sales = more licenses, and more licenses = more content. So if they can increase their sales of AC, by having "Cars A, B, & C" in their game to attract more players, power to them IMO.

Those who complain that the game is still 'broken' or 'un-playable', have either A.) been playing much longer than I have, and are not happy with the pace of development, or B.) Need to go back to playing the mess that is GT6 for a bit, and remind themselves that things could be worse. ;)

I've had AC since the Dreampack release, I've tried all sorts of varying mods, online & off, and I haven't had any significant issues at all. So when I see people throw a b*tch-fit over minor things in AC, it makes me feel like I'm back at GTP with all their crap.

At least we're getting 5 real cars, rather than 1 'fantasy' car & more empty promises. :O_o:

Reactions: kat
men..... how many times people tell you that 3d artists have nothing to do with game core programer, more content will not slow down by any way the netcode or whatever improvement.

stop playing blind for once.....

We're not saying the 3d artists have to be converted to code monkeys, BUT this game is lacking BASIC mp functionality full stop (among many other issues). So if what were seeing is a trend, a pretty hefty drop in online play since the dream pack, Kunos would do well to hire new blood to fix a slow leak that will eventually sink the ship.

Everyone loves the new eye candy, but if I cant race on servers that are overseas because my ping is not under 100 (that's to make it playable in a suitable club/league race environment) then this will become what it already is, the hot lap simulator.

We're not saying the 3d artists have to be converted to code monkeys
And that's where it all ends.

Nobody is saying they shouldn't work on the MP and AI (they absolutely need to do taht), but 2D and 3D artists are no coders, so while coders try to iron out all the problems, the artists keep working and releasing new content for the game.

Nobody is saying they shouldn't work on the MP and AI (they absolutely need to do taht), but 2D and 3D artists are no coders, so while coders try to iron out all the problems, the artists keep working and releasing new content for the game.

Maybe take some of the money they made from the Dream Pack and hire another coder? What's the point in releasing new cars/tracks if we don't have decent single player/multiplayer modes to use them in? I have more than enough cars/tracks to hot lap right now, what I need is an entertaining way to use all the cars/tracks I already have, and currently that's not an option. Right now AC is like a smoking hot super model who has the world's greatest body but can't hold a conversation and is lousy in bed, great to look at but that's about it.

Last edited:
But must be super good in bed, comparing to the driving experience in AC :p Just that you can't put up too much conversations with her, besides bed talk.

Nah, takes more than just a good solo driving experience. Bumper banging, tire squeeling, white knuckled racing is the equivalent to a weekend-long romp in the sack. A good solo driving experience by itself is more like enjoying a Victoria's Secret catalog, the end result is similar but the process is not nearly as fun. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 468 39.0%