Assetto 1.1.6 update

- Fixed no collision bug between first 2 cars in the server list
- Fixed TCP connection getting dropped for timeout
- Fixed Pagani Huayra rear wings animation bug, wrongly connected to the animated suspensions on the last update. Physics unchanged and unaffected
- Updated suspension on LaFerrari, missed on last updated due to time constrains
- Fixed server output for "LAP WITH CUTS"
- Fixed KERS not recharging when car is reset
- Telemetry speed graph is now autoadjusted for max speed
- Fixed animations running at wrong speed during replays
- Fixed CPU time in render stats with negative numbers on PC with timer drifting
- Fixed pitstop automatic controller not pressing the clutch and sometimes leaving the car moving away
- Fixed Essential and RacePosition app wrong values in replay mode
- Fixed Leaderboard in online races
- Added flags, penalties, kers to the shared memory
- Fixed wrong tyre temperature value in the car setup screen
- Fixed crash if a non existent PP effect is selected
- Fixed problem with TAB leaderboard on change session
- Removed invalidation message from drift and time attack modes
- Change camera button can now be assigned properly to another key
- Fixed penalties on time attack
- Fixed bad rear pressure slider placement on Lotus 2-11 setup
- Default launcher theme: skip YouTube device support message
- Ferrari F40 S3 brake bias adjustments in setup
- Mclaren F1 GTR front left Toe-in setup slider value fixed
- Added Fuel pressure (shows fuel quantity) to BMW M3 E30 DTM and Group A
- Fuel indicator working for Alfa Romeo GTA, Lotus 2-11, Lotus Elise SC, Lotus Exige 240, Lotus Exige Scura, Lotus Exige S & Roadster & V6cup, Lotus Evora S & GTE & GTE Carbon, Mercedes SLS, McLaren MP4 12C, Pagani Huayra
- Corrected fuel indicator scale for BMW M235iR, McLaren P1, Shelby Cobra
- Working LCD screens for Mercedes 190 DTM EVO 2, Mercedes C9 LM.

Anyone having trouble with this update? My game froze in the pits when I first launched it. I dropped PP effects off.. now it doesn't freeze in pits, but gave me a nice still pic for a while in tonights race right after start. I never had this kind of issues before....
I don't want to go and spoil other peoples races because of those still pics, so I'm out untill can figure that out. Any pointers?

Haven't played since this past weekend, so I didn't even know there was a update, nice to know they're still fixing and improving things, looking forward to trying the LaFerrari with it's updates.

My problems seem to have caused by logitech software... After removing and reinstalling it, everything seems to work fine. I was too hasty to blame the update. It's strange though because only game affected by it was AC. Glad to have this sorted anyhow... now just keeping my fingers crossed that it really solved the problem permanently. Back to testing... :)

What was your problem with the software? I'm currently having a problem with AC and my G27. My wheel buttons appear to work in the controller configurator of the game, but once I'm in the car. my wheel buttons don't work. Therefore, i can't look left/right/back etc. I just reinstalled the game a couple days ago. The wheel has never felt better. Actually, it's amazing.

Edit: The wheel works fine in RRE.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years