ASSETO CORSA Help please I'm from Brazil

My monitor works at 60 Hz and I can not put that rate in the game, you do not have that option. Are there any files I can manually change or do something? I can not play, it gets black screen saying it does not support the video.

Sorry for the bad english

My monitor works at 60 Hz and I can not put that rate in the game, you do not have that option. Are there any files I can manually change or do something? I can not play, it gets black screen saying it does not support the video.

Sorry for the bad english
Hi,
I didn't find any setting that changes the refresh rate, sorry.
But I did found that option in content manager.
It's a little program that gives you a faster and new interface and loads up directly into the races. So no AC-Launcher anymore.
It does NOT overwrites anything. You can use the normal AC-Launcher and nothing will get affected! :)

Here is the link to it: LINK

The Lite Version should have the option too! It looks like that:
ContentManager1.JPG

The dropdown list should include everything that is supported. Maybe posting a screenshot of what is shown would be more helpful.

Even better is to post in the AC forums where devs can provide a more advanced workaround if it is the case and eventually, fix an occasional bug.

I doubt that too...
Just try it with the content manager. No Launcher etc. it will work 100%.
If the game it self won't load then we can look into the log file that will be created :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back