Assassin's Creed III

I am going to purchase this game after I purchase Revelations and finish II, Brotherhood, and Revelations.

I'm glad the PC version no longer is stricken with the draconian-DRM that ruined Diablo III and the three aforementioned AC games, even though, those games were not bad compared to Diablo III.

Ubisoft being Canadian, I wonder if my compatriots will protest the company and boycott them if American revolutionaries are assassinated.

I mean, to be fair, American revolutionaries like Benjamin Franklin were Masons - who are also the Templars, the Illuminati, the NWO (People, please don't call me a conspiracy theorist because I think most conspiracy theories are BS with little proof) - along with the British Loyalists.

This subject might be touchy.

EDIT - I don't think any figure on the American side was assassinated in the game. Besides, if Americans were assassinated, I would think that would alienate the U.S.A., which, is a massive gaming market, though, not as massive as Europe.

Just bought this on Steam, can't wait to start playing once it's out. Diablo 3 is fine btw, at least from my point of view. ;)

Meh...gutted. Had everything preloaded but it needed to load something more when it unlocked an hour ago...yeah, great - the download wasn't even quick but it felt like my 33k modem is back. Now it's ready but I'm too tired. Thanks Ubisoft. °_°

First world gamer problems.

4 8 15 16 23 42 108

Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen
I have a 15 EUR voucher for AC III, but you have to order it on a German shop website.
But in case anyone reads this and wants to buy this game and is residing in German speaking countries...or just willing to buy anyway, just PM me!
I will not keep it, so when out, then out!

RaceDepartment Store

RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Our XL racing seat features the design of our best-selling pro chair, scaled up for people who want a bit more room in their racing cockpit. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 By opting for a wider design instead of the traditional racing bucket seat our XL racing seat sets itself above...
The CSL Universal Hub supports a wide variety of wheel rims, combining many of the advanced features of the ClubSport Universal Hub at a lower price. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 149,95 Features Innovative expanding design allows the hub to adjust to many sizes of wheel rim Lightweight...
Through our partnership with CLG, one of the largest esports organisations in the world, we’re beyond proud to present our official limited edition CLG Pro XL Gaming Chair. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 379,95 Bringing together our expertise of creating the highest quality gaming chairs...
Trak Racer fourth or second top monitor stand for flat and curved monitors and TVs up to 50" Important: Compatible with the large triple monitor stand (TM-B3-37) & TR8 triple monitor stand with spacing between the poles at approx. 705mm / 27.8" This monitor holder suits select Trak Racer...
With its functional design and adjustable setup, the GT Omega ART racing simulator is the ultimate cockpit for sim racers looking for complete adjustability, rigidity and a true racing position. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 239,95 Designed with various adjustments to suit users of all...
With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 350,95 Taking all the most loved features from our existing chairs and adding some new sought-after design...