ASR Formula cars download?

wide2tele

75RPM
Jun 18, 2018
I am trying to download these cars for AMS. The downloads are broken and won't complete. Is there anywhere else to get them from or could someone upload them somewhere?

I'd love to have the AC cars as well but it's AMS I really would like.

Any help greatly appreciated.

wide2tele

75RPM
Jun 18, 2018
I saw someone did reply here but the post was removed.
Just to make it clear, the downloads do all start but they won't complete. You can never get the full download.
So yes, if you click the download links, the download will start but it'll never fully complete.
I've tried different times of day over the past few days with no success.

Dann Murillo

500RPM
Mar 1, 2010
I just went and tried to redownload the mods. It went super slow about halfway through but then it did finish. The free Minardi M191 took about 5 minutes total, which is odd for a 158MB download but it did work.

Aug 27, 2017
Thanks for the info.
I do have them now.
Did you do anything different to fix it, or just wait?

I'm having the exact same problem - super-slow downloads that get stuck, often at 90% with 16 seconds to go :(...

I've paid these guys twice in the past for beta mods, spending as many AU dollars on 5 mods as the entire Assetto Corsa + DLC, and now i can't download anything. I'm starting to get not happy.

I most definitely WILL do the wrong (right!) thing and copy them from a friends PC if this continues, and it'd be entirely their fault.

Meanwhile, VRC mods download in a FLASH. Their site is better than yours, ASR..... i'd go there first, from now on...

Last edited:

wide2tele

75RPM
Jun 18, 2018
Did you do anything different to fix it, or just wait?

I'm having the exact same problem - super-slow downloads that get stuck, often at 90% with 16 seconds to go :(...

I've paid these guys twice in the past for beta mods, spending as many AU dollars on 5 mods as the entire Assetto Corsa + DLC, and now i can't download anything. I'm starting to get not happy.

I most definitely WILL do the wrong (right!) thing and copy them from a friends PC if this continues, and it'd be entirely their fault.

Meanwhile, VRC mods download in a FLASH. Their site is better than yours, ASR..... i'd go there first, from now on...
Their site is useless. May depend where in the world you are for any type of success. Check your PM's.

Timodor

1RPM
Aug 7, 2018
They don't resume, or work in download managers, only paided beta's work off the account downloads, they also resume. What happens people try and try and try, might use 10x data, which ends up clogging their system. Maybe they should introduce resume feature, make links compatabile with download managers.