Cars ASR Formula - ASR2 Championship 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling me with a troll with that language?

THE FACTS:
ASR are promoting a paid league running stolen and illegal mods.
ASR are promoting their mod using Copyrighted skins.

There is no disputing those facts. IF they want to sell there mods, they need to do it right or they don't deserve any money.

I use with people the Language they deserve, without fake goodies...

1 - u must pay to join the League 'cos the host have a dedicated server...it mean that in 1 year there's a considerable expense...thw money that the Championship host earn are all only to pay the dedicated server, for the used content u already have an answer for another user...don'r speak if u don't know what u're talking about (1)
2 - when u buy this car from the asr website u have the car with unofficial skin (no sponsor, no brand)...don'r speak if u don't know what u're talking about (2)

i'll leave now...all this is too much annoying...if u don't understand this...then u really are a troll

1. MANY other leagues do not charge, and servers are not that expensive. Someone is making a damn good amount of money out of that price.
2. IF the copyrighted skins aren't included, then they are false advertising by showing them on the page.
3. If you want to get into personal insults, learn to spell before calling people trolls! Your spelling is horrible!

AND I've already stated I won't be buying, and these guys have annoyed me so much that I am doing my best to encourage others not too as well. I like that no-one from the team is defending the points, only people who can do nothing but insult me.

Going to a paid mod means you need to be held to a higher standard, and ASR are not meeting that standard. They are barely acting better than the Russian converters in my eyes.

dear GT Virus, i can't understand why you keep talking about something you don't care at all.
are you interested to get the mod? then buy it
you don't like it so don't buy it and do not waste your time, that i am sure is precious, to write about thing you don't know at all. I do not have the pleasure to know you yet, but, mate, let me say it directly... to me it clearly looks like you have some problem with it
concerning the ASR quality, well, obviously you don't know people and techniques we use to apply on AC
Speaking about tracks used for the league, i believe you're pointless here considering that the content is available here, by that, your words then means somehow RD itself it's illegal therefore it should close in order to avaid issues, are you sure about what you are saying?

i think i said anything and i am not going to aswer you anymore so enjoy fresh air in your mouth
bye bye baby

@alesanchez Can you explain why you are promoting your mod using either:
Copyrighted material or
Skins that are not included in the mod?
And answer why you choose to align with a league that runs modded tracks?

I am allowed to ask any questions I want, and point out any errors you guys are making as a business.

@SimonTek I understand clearly the quality of the Mod and work, but when you are selling your work, everything needs to be in order. You cannot falsely advertise, and you cannot align yourself with shady endeavors, if you want to be successful (or at least, operate without criticism).

The tracks used are illegal conversions, and there is no defense to that in a paid league in my opinion. RaceDepartment takes action whenever illegal uploads are reported.

It's clear that ASR is annoying in the AC Modding world. There is someone who wants to monopolize the modding, or just some person who by envy writes only rubbish. At this point I ask the administrators to intervene:
if this post violates rules or copiright, administrators must close it. Otherwise, administrators must to stop the writer.
According to GT Virus we are all illegal at this point. Illegal is the one who does mod, tracks skins etc. Because no one of us has the permissions. Even RaceDepartment should not share mods that violate copyright. It's not important if free or paymod.
We are all complainant.
Here on this forum there are only fans of sim racing. If the GT Virus is more concerned with the legal part, stop writing here and contact those who are in the right places, against all the modding, who represents it and not just against ASR!

I do not have to answer anything else. You are in possession of all the necessary answers. If you need to know more, I told you to do it in the right places.
The aspect of money does not concern you.
You've really bored me, I do not mean to waste any more time with you.

Where are the right places? You advertised here, you can face the questions here.

You do realize that nobody here owns a single answer to you since you're not an admin here, right? There's a report button for these kind of issues.
It's pretty funny to see how you keep pumping up this thread about a mod you seem to hate, probably gave them more sales in the process.

This dev needs to be called out. Not fussed about his sales, but I'm not putting up with him crying, claiming harassment. It's simple, stop using copyrighted skins in the promotion, and don't directly associate yourself with those doing things wrong.

Yes I have a vendetta, ASR have publicly called me out now and I will not stand for the dodgy practices. Charging for copyrighted material is not ok. All power to them if they want to charge, but do it right.

So wait, what am I missing then if this is all legit - this is the official website right?
ESLIHcJh.jpg

And here you are offering licensed skins, for those who have purchased the car? On the same website?
So basically selling the car and skins over 2 downloads...?
1WGHU50h.jpg

And this is the championship you are promoting on the same, official website? The one with ripped tracks?
a8BgHiAh.jpg

CARIXm3h.jpg

I don't get it, surely if you pride yourself in creating and selling non-licensed content from scratch, why associate yourselves with ripped content?

PS. Please work on your spelling on your website, its not exactly what I would call confidence inspiring if it in any way reflects the quality of your content...

This dev needs to be called out. Not fussed about his sales, but I'm not putting up with him crying, claiming harassment. It's simple, stop using copyrighted skins in the promotion, and don't directly associate yourself with those doing things wrong.

Yes I have a vendetta, ASR have publicly called me out now and I will not stand for the dodgy practices. Charging for copyrighted material is not ok. All power to them if they want to charge, but do it right.

I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of the people using mods doesn't give a rats ass of it's origin as long as it's something they want.
So again, imo, you're just advertising their mod. But your choice how to act of course.

Edit. Forgot this, seeing the ratings in this thread there seems to be very little people agreeing with you on these forums, where as your "opponents" seems to get better ratings. Kinda proves my point of the lack of interest about the origins of mods.

Last edited:
I asked a question, but no one aswered me. Funny. I'll try again.

Which is the difference if a common user, through the template, create original liveries for a car and then decide to share it, or these original liveries was given as a present for those have bought the mod? The product is sold with asr liveries or am I wrong? So I really don't undestand your point.

RSS made their RSS2, and some users made original liveries, with original sponsor, then shared here on racedepartment. I don't remember any discussion like this. Why? I suppose you took great care to write in every skin's downloading thread saying they can't share a skin with official sponsor because of copyright infringement. If you haven't done yet, why doing it here? Just one word: coherence

About the track. As I wrote, a part the first, all the other are original or availabe tracks here on racedepartment. I don't know were that forum found Bahrein track. Anyway just search on Google and the first two result shows the track. How can I decide if it is ripped? Are you sure they know could be a ripped track? Is not a big news the most of online legue use every avilable track mod for ac. Even official event.

Sincerely I don't see a real problem here. I'm starting to feel who wrote asr starts to be an incovenience maybe was right...

So wait, what am I missing then if this is all legit - this is the official website right?
ESLIHcJh.jpg

And here you are offering licensed skins, for those who have purchased the car? On the same website?
So basically selling the car and skins over 2 downloads...?
1WGHU50h.jpg

forgive me, but are you a modder or a downloading user to play?

And this is the championship you are promoting on the same, official website? The one with ripped tracks?
a8BgHiAh.jpg

CARIXm3h.jpg

I don't get it, surely if you pride yourself in creating and selling non-licensed content from scratch, why associate yourselves with ripped content?

PS. Please work on your spelling on your website, its not exactly what I would call confidence inspiring if it in any way reflects the quality of your content...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back