Tracks Please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just point out, my post was only an English translation of the post above mine, not an offer of help :redface: (although I am happy to help anyone with textures issues, if I can). I guess I should have made it more obvious than placing his text within speach marks :whistling:

Which version date is the one without the barriers? Are the texture quality improved in the last update than the older version with barriers?.
This german law business your afraid of will never happen i dont know why you would add barriers. Great work!

yo boy! nice shice. :) ich mag die details! vielleicht kann ich dirn paar tipps geben, aber nur wenn ich das huhn-model bekomm! :p
ohhh... English version:
i love the details! maybe i can give you some hints. but only, if i can have the chicken-model! :p

The walls kill it. There is nothing in the law about driving in a town, this isn't even a murderous shooting rampage game, it's a -driving- simulator. With walls now.. It is a beyond ridiculous change.
Besides that most excellent work, but the invisible walls in VR are just a no.

Thing is it was in the earlier release. Bit weird to change that (and make the walls rather close too)
It's strange. When I first fell in love with Aspertham, I thought that there must be some expansion in the works because you could drive way off the intended loop and there were quite detailed objects in distant neighborhoods even streets you couldn't even see from the main "loop". Bummer that invisible walls have gone up. Even though the OP obviously wants the main loop to be the driveable roads, it was kind of fun to play follow the leader with a couple of friends and take different routes on occasion. Either way, Aspertham is still a mod track that I really, really enjoy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%