ask to donate AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello !

anyone can donate AC for me ?, I have no way to buy from internet atm and as a hard fan of simgame I cannot wait to test and report bugs to the devs of this great game to make it the best sim ever:D, of course i dont ask this for free because i have tow never used game ( bioshock infinite, and far cry blood dragon ) to exchange with who interested.

I hope you can understant me. :)

and thx in advance.

This just looks like and endless loop of making up excuses. I'm not sure why moderators didn't close this so far.

We've all seen the "begging" threads before, but this does seem to be different.

To be fair to the guy, a little research into paying for stuff outside of Algeria and transferring cash from Algeria would tell you it's a massive pain in the arse. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Oh god, what the hell, i see your Bioshock Infinite and i will raise you an AC gift.
Give me your steam account i will add you as soon as possible to make the exchange.

my steam account: LiveforR.

thank you very much we will discuss on steam, btw I will give you far cry blood dragon too.:D

and thx for all who replied me with no exeption and moderators to let me explaine why i did this, I will stay here and become liecenced member because I think sim community is great here and very open to others.:thumbsup:

has this been sorted now ? if so ill hijack it a bit ... winter is coming in , first snow last night ; European motor racing season is done and dusted really so if anyone has two spare pit girls could you please send them to me before i get snowed in . I have a slight preference for cheeky looking brunettes , but as this is my hour of need im not fussy.

Thank you all you lovely people i know you wont fail me

Andi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back