Sell Asher Racing F64 USB formula wheel NO HUB

The wheel is new. It was purchased and set up with the stickers and used for 20/30min max with gloves and then put as a trophy on the wall which doesn't make justice to it.
Purchase from a Asher reseller in UK.
Original invoices can be provided.

I CAN SELL IT WITH OR WITHOUT FANATEC PODIUM HUB. The price will be different of course.
It will be posted with UPS in UK or EU (shipping not included).

Leather handles that last and can be used even without gloves (not as delicate as suede). Easy to clean even if you have sweaty hands.
Asher Racing F64 USB formula wheel.

Considered one of the best Formula wheels in the market.
Very stiff and superb in quality as you can see from the reviews by Sim Racing Garage or Boosted Media.

Asher shifters are also considered the best and most reliable.

This is a big step up from the Fanatec wheels world. This is no toy!
Delivered with all original Asher packaging.

It can be used with other other wheelbase (not just Fanatec) such as Simucube, Leo Bodnar etc. (separate hub needed).
PC ONLY not working on console.

This is a very good investment for the future even if you decide to change your racing wheelbase (ex. from Fanatec to Simucube).

RRP £940
Grab a bargain for a fantastic racing wheel brand new!!!

I cannot stress enough that this is in BRAND NEW CONDITIONS as I am regularly using a CubeControls CSX and a PrecisionEngineering GT-1 and a Rally Wheel

The wheel is new. It was purchased and set up with the stickers and used for 20/30min max with gloves and then put as a trophy on the wall which doesn't make justice to it.
Purchase from a Asher reseller in UK.
Original invoices can be provided.

I CAN SELL IT WITH OR WITHOUT FANATEC PODIUM HUB. The price will be different of course.
It will be posted with UPS in UK or EU (shipping not included).

Leather handles that last and can be used even without gloves (not as delicate as suede). Easy to clean even if you have sweaty hands.
Asher Racing F64 USB formula wheel.

Considered one of the best Formula wheels in the market.
Very stiff and superb in quality as you can see from the reviews by Sim Racing Garage or Boosted Media.

Asher shifters are also considered the best and most reliable.

This is a big step up from the Fanatec wheels world. This is no toy!
Delivered with all original Asher packaging.

It can be used with other other wheelbase (not just Fanatec) such as Simucube, Leo Bodnar etc. (separate hub needed).
PC ONLY not working on console.

This is a very good investment for the future even if you decide to change your racing wheelbase (ex. from Fanatec to Simucube).

RRP £940
Grab a bargain for a fantastic racing wheel brand new!!!

I cannot stress enough that this is in BRAND NEW CONDITIONS as I am regularly using a CubeControls CSX and a PrecisionEngineering GT-1 and a Rally Wheel
UPDATE: The weel has been sold. Thank you for your interest. Maurizio

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 98 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 74 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%
  • < 5 years