Sell Ascher Racing F28-SC w/Alcantara Grips - US shipping

>>>SOLD<<<

I purchased the AR F28 when I bought my Simucube 2 Sport. Everything you hear about these wheels is true. The build quality is absolutely spot on and I personally love the less is more approach to its design aesthetic. Though I do enjoy the wheel, there are two key elements that made me look and eventually find it's replacement (size and no clutch paddle(s)).

I'm not a hardcore sim racer regarding actual driving time week to week. I probably average about 5 hours a week. I also had a couple of months since owning this wheel where I did very little driving due to other hobbies. I bought this wheel in January of this year so that should give you an idea of the use it has seen. I have been the only one to use it.

The condition of the wheel is near mint. I had not noticed till I took the pics that the alcantara has lifted slightly in one small area on the left grip. Only noticeable from the front and, obviously, has no effect on the actual use of the wheel. The alcantara itself is in awesome shape - always wore gloves when racing with it.

I have replaced the battery and will provide a spare. I always left the wheel on and, apparently, the original batteries weren't great and the voltage dropped enough that it was causing mis-shifts. Since I replaced it, no problems. There's a thread about it on Granite Devices forum and an owner recommended a specific battery which is what I purchased.

Also included are the SC2 QR (mounted), supplied magnets and sticker sheet. As you can see I did use two of the stickers and will leave them on the wheel.

Shipping within the US only.

$650 flat (includes shipping and PayPal fees)

Attachments

• grip-bl.jpg
    grip-bl.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 345
  • grip-br.jpg
    grip-br.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 348
  • grip-fl.jpg
    grip-fl.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 320
  • grip-fr.jpg
    grip-fr.jpg