Resource icon

Misc ArtOverlay for rFactor 2 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
arturius12 submitted a new resource:

SimHub Overlay - Overlays for SimHub

Hello simracers! The main goal was to create a nice and comfortable overlay for rfactor 2. Many thanks to Denis Eshchenko (Unison Racing), Anatoly Tkachenko, Alexey Kutsak.

View attachment 441097

Also, this overlay has an interesting function - it can show information about rivals: compound tires car in pit box number of stops who made the pitstop request.

View attachment 441120

To use this, you need to assign a button to switch the screens of the simhab...

Read more about this resource...

Hola, he instalado Art Overlay y es una maravilla por simple elegante y funcional, pero tengo un problema no me marca los neumaticos ni las entradas a pit, si cuando van a entrar y estan en pit, pero las veces o neumaticos que llevan no, puedes ayudarme? Gracias.
Mod Edit
This is an English speaking forum please use it in future.
Hello, I have installed Art Overlay and it is a marvel for its simple, elegant and functional, but I have a problem that it does not mark the tires or the entrances to the pit, if when they are going to enter and they are in the pit, but the times or tires that they carry, no, you can help? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola, he instalado Art Overlay y es una maravilla por simple elegante y funcional, pero tengo un problema no me marca los neumaticos ni las entradas a pit, si cuando van a entrar y estan en pit, pero las veces o neumaticos que llevan no, puedes ayudarme? Gracias.
Mod Edit
This is an English speaking forum please use it in future.
Hello, I have installed Art Overlay and it is a marvel for its simple, elegant and functional, but I have a problem that it does not mark the tires or the entrances to the pit, if when they are going to enter and they are in the pit, but the times or tires that they carry, no, you can help? Thank you.

Good day! Thank you!
Most likely, the plugin for the simhub from Gary Swallow was not installed сorrectly.

without this plugin displaying tires and pit stops will not work.
Try reinstalling it.
At startup, Simhub should display a message stating that a new plugin has been found and ask whether to enable it.

arturius12 updated ArtOverlay for rFactor 2 with a new update entry:

small changes

Few visual edits.

The script "Fuel that finish" has been added to the Car Info overlay

Added a small statistics overlay. Shows the time of the last five laps and the average between them. Huge thanks to Anatoly Tkachenko for the script written for him.

Read the rest of this update entry...

arturius12 updated ArtOverlay for rFactor 2 with a new update entry:

Update 2.2

Hopefully this is the final update)
First of all, I noticed that some users did not display the fonts correctly, so I added them to the archive, it is advisable to install them for a more correct display of the overlay.
The most important thing I would like to note is the color separation of car classes in the Relative LeaderBoard. It also shows in blue the players who lose more than one lap to you and in yellow those to whom you lose more than one lap.
There were also a lot of minor fixes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Good morning, is there a possibility that the Leaderboard will show the Last Lap instead of the Best Lap? It is quite useful when you need to know the rhythm of your head, thanks for sharing your work

The last lap on the leaderboard is displayed on the second screen along with the type of tires of the opponents. Perhaps later I will add a merged table. Thank you for your feedback.

Hello!
I put unzipped folder into C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates but its not visible in a Simhub. Am I doing it wrong?
1616419180868.png

Gary Swallow plugin is installed and active.

this looks nice but how do you install it? I want it to look like your first picture. I have installed what you recommended but I am not sure which hud piece goes where. also, it appears that it is not reading data from my game as the speed and time are not showing anything.

Last edited:
this looks nice but how do you install it? I want it to look like your first picture. I have installed what you recommended but I am not sure which hud piece goes where. also, it appears that it is not reading data from my game as the speed and time are not showing anything.
111111111.jpg

Good day!
Unfortunately I don't remember exactly how I arranged it, I constantly move overlays depending on the car.
Also check in which mode the simhub works. In Spectrator mode, it may not display information in the overlays.
222222222.jpg

3333333333.jpg

thanks for the quick reply. I was stupid and did not realize simhub could not find my rfactor install since it is in a different drive than steam. Got the plugin installed and good to go now. What tire app are you using in the bottom right?

thanks for the quick reply. I was stupid and did not realize simhub could not find my rfactor install since it is in a different drive than steam. Got the plugin installed and good to go now. What tire app are you using in the bottom right?
It's okay, I'm glad to help!
Tire Overlay - This is an Rfactor Overlay the Tiny Compact HUD from Workshop

Hi! I absolutely love your overlay, thank you! I’ve got an issue, with some cars few elements of the overlay disappears, for example using the 488 gt3..jumping on other cars it’s all right with no issue..what could it be?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.1%