Article sorting on home page

Hi guys,

I've noticed the articles on the home page aren't sorted by publish date anymore? I understand that you want to bump the skinning competition but I've missed several articles because older ones I've already looked at were above them, so I didn't bother to scroll further. Is this intentional?

Sadly we can't sort by date order atm. The front page is a manual process where the most recently "published" article will appear at the top of the page. With the desire to keep the skinning comp and the RDLMS piece "up front and centre" you'll have to have a scroll down a bit and check manually I'm afraid :( Sorry @jlnprssnr

I will say I try hard to make sure we have at least a couple of new articles each day, so it's always worth the scroll down anyway because odds on you'll have something new to read!

Sorry about that, it's maybe something we can look at for a future build update on the site :)

Thanks

Sorry late to the party but might be worth noting for any other late arrivals that there is also a quick list of article headlines in the sidebar of the homepage.
2017-02-26_14:59:33_Selection.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back