Article about Friday night club races

Eric. K

9000RPM
Sep 10, 2008
Good job Keith (I am not just saying that because I was mentioned twice):)

João Andias

500RPM
Sep 14, 2008
Those are really nice series aimed for the American (North & South) and late night EU gamer (ok, early morning Oz gamer too :D)... If I happen to be in race disposition around those times, I will surely drop by as the people who usually are by those events are very nice to simrace with :)

Martin Vrba

250RPM
Mar 13, 2009
i've got a question... can i join these races even if i don't have the stcc addon? since i only drive wtcc i didn't bother to buy it...

thanks for answer

João Andias

500RPM
Sep 14, 2008
... i don't have the stcc addon? since i only drive wtcc i didn't bother to buy it...
Race on (full) the coming expansion to (Race07+evo) will have STCC previews expansion included... so a good chance for those who can/want.

It is my understanding that Race On can also be bought as a stand alone expansion for Race07 (only) content, but in this situation no STCC (full) will be in it.

Just as a small exemple, as I've Race07+Evo+STCC, I will go with the above option and not the 1st...

Sorry to go a bit OT :wink2:

Keith Barrick

3000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
The ATCC Series will not be starting until September. With this said, it should give you some time to get STCC and get acquainted with it.

Hope to see you on the grid.

Keith