Arma 3

Thanks Matt! Edit: works brilliantly! But do you think i could get the .sqm file? That way i can upload it to steam.
(i´ll credit you as well of course)

-
Andrew, yes it´s only on Development Build so far.

Let me know on steam if anyone want to try my second mission, i could use some real players to figure out how long stuff takes so i can time enemies a little bit better.

-
Edit: really hope we get this aircraft, some things looks like it´s not follow the laws of physics :)
Sideways flying...that´s a first for me.

Last edited:
I'm tempted, get paid next Friday so I'll decide then :cautious:
calum...YOU HAVE TO BUY IT. there are one or two bugs with some of the multiplayer games. however, i just tried it on the new island (altis). seems much more vast than red dead redemption and far more interesting/complex landscape with so many buildings, hills etc. i was doing house clearances with a group of guys earlier - cleaning out a village whilst receiving air support - in the form of missiles from a friendly chopper.

night missions are great with night vision on, tracer bullets and fantastic graphics.

its starting to really come together after months of waiting.

GET IT OR REGRET IT!
i will have no free time between rfactor 2 , assetto corsa, arma 3, gta 5, f1 2013, maybe fifa 14, watchdogs and maybe...work lol

Last edited:
Been playing around with Episode 2, turns out there´s quite a lot of objects you can use, just finished a construction site.

It´s even got blinking lights during the night :p
Will populate some buildings with various furniture now.

It will also be a kidnapping scenario which should be fun i think.

Edit: and why not some parachuting while we are at it?

2DIxi2c.jpg

this addbackpack "B_Parachute";

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years