argHUD

Misc argHUD 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 244321
  • Start date
When you open ArgHUD and put the widgets you need on ON you then have to positon them on the screen and you do that by going to the widget and drag them on the position you want. Just keep the left button on the mouse pressed and you then move the widget around wherever you like. As said in this thread to make it work in the game you then have to put F1 2018 in Windowed mode or full screen windowed mode.

When you open ArgHUD and put the widgets you need on ON you then have to positon them on the screen and you do that by going to the widget and drag them on the position you want. Just keep the left button on the mouse pressed and you then move the widget around wherever you like. As said in this thread to make it work in the game you then have to put F1 2018 in Windowed mode or full screen windowed mode.
Thanks, i managed to get it working, but now the problem is, in windowed mode or full screen windowed mode the screen resolution is locked at a low level, something like 1366x768 i think, which quite sucks..and i can't change it..is it just me?..

This just doesn't want to work for me. I can get all the widgets to show without any issues, but they don't display anything other than the default. Port is forwarded correctly and everything is setup as shown. Had no problem with the 2017 version so not sure what the issue is.

This would be amazing if it had DRS/ERS indicators, as well as throttle/brake input bars. Also why does the whole thing turn red when going over 200kph? that's pretty distracting, ideally it would be an option. Infact it would be better if the bar around the outside was RPM instead of speed.

can you add the name of the driver at the bottom on your next update?
that would be awesome if you could do it

Attachments

• maxresdefault_LI (2).jpg
    maxresdefault_LI (2).jpg
    660.2 KB · Views: 387
Hi mate, what does priority setting do?
Also the times in race session on timing tower are changing constantly every millisecond so you cant read the times, is this to do with the priority setting?
Thanks.

And the gaps are different from the ones your engineer tells you on the radio
The times on the time tower are showing only half, the bottom of each time is missing like on the screenshot someone put up on page 2, but also the times on the tower in race are going crazy changing every millisecond, they are not staying at a set time for a lap like on tv.

The times on the time tower are showing only half, the bottom of each time is missing like on the screenshot someone put up on page 2, but also the times on the tower in race are going crazy changing every millisecond, they are not staying at a set time for a lap like on tv.
Sorry its hard to explain.

Haha yeah, it is.. anyway i meant, for example, in the race, your gap to the leader shown on the time tower is different than the one your engineer tells you, not sure if you noticed this too or something.
No that's working ok, just all the times on time tower in race are changing rapidly constantly every millisecond, no stable time after each sector or every lap. Practise and qualifying are fine with lap times showing its just in the race.

Hello, the size of the HUD is too big for me but if I put the size of the numbers below 1 the size does not change (My screen res is 1920x1080)
I want to make the HUD smaller how can I do it??
upload_2018-10-28_18-53-37.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-28_18-53-17.png
    upload_2018-10-28_18-53-17.png
    339.8 KB · Views: 413
Looks really good. Is there any possibility for future updates to get ERS bars, brake and throttle bars and DRS indicator on screen?
I'm driving in T-Cam and can't really see the steering wheel. Without seeing ERS bars i can't switch off the HUD and there is no option from Codemasters to show ERS bars only.

Hallo,
I have been able to open an ARGHUD and all the widgets can be displayed, but no data is shown to me, as it is only from P1 to P20 HAM and Guide. I've done 20 times what's on the settings and nothing happens. How can I solve it or what could be the reason that it is not working properly? I have the PS4 version. Could it be because of that?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back