argHUD

Misc argHUD 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 244321
  • Start date
not work for me..i had no problem with 2017 all versions but this one everything i try doesnt work..the best i came close was i had to righ click bottom of screen were the apps came up (but were not on desktop) and had to maximise..then they finnaly showd up but were in middle of screen. and there was no possable way to move them..please try fix for us as this app in 2017 was awsome and to have on this year working would be fantastic..keep up the good work..cheers
Maybe run as administrator? And btw it's automatic on "Hide when not driving" So that might be why you can't see it... Hope this can help :D

As a hint, there is a problem with the config file at c:\users\<user>\appdata\local\arghud. The file is very similar to those config files at the main argHUD folder, but in the widget position coordinates the commas are missing, so the widgets are locating themselves on positions very far from the middle of the screen. Arranging those coordinates appropiately may solve the problem.

Hello.Love this mod,nice works ! But in carrer,my name is RIC lol.Tried to change it in option,but no change in game. Is there a fix for this ?

• Deleted member 244321

It seems that the 1.06 update broken the player carrer driver ID, I'm reviewing any futher solutions

• Deleted member 244321

Alex35zombi updated argHUD with a new update entry:

Update 1.06:

General
- Added widget size scaler next to enable button (Small version dropped), if you want to use decimal values use comma instead of dot (1= 1920x1080 if you want the ideal size do this formula: YourMonitorWidth / 1920).
- All windows have been placed to 0,0 coordinates to avoid off screen widgets.

Timing Tower

- Player carrer mode short name was RIC (Codies fault).
- Online AI short name was first letter of the name of the driver and a dot.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 244321

Alex35zombi updated argHUD with a new update entry:

Update 1.06:

General
- Added widget size scaler next to enable button (Small version dropped), if you want to use decimal values use comma instead of dot (1= 1920x1080 if you want the ideal size do this formula: YourMonitorWidth / 1920).
- All windows have been placed to 0,0 coordinates to avoid off screen widgets.

Timing Tower

- Player carrer mode short name was RIC (Codies fault).
- Online AI short name was first letter of the name of the driver and a dot.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thats great, I can finally see the widgets! So that is an improvement. However I cannot no matter what seem to resize the timing tower and if I enter values a bit too crazy it just vanishes. I will update my review for the mod to 5* but it because of the sizing its not me. I'll try again in future versions. Keep up the great work it is appreciated! : )

This update doesn't work for me, i have the timing tower on the left (ok..), but the speedometer is in the top left corner, under the timing tower, so it's only partially visible.. how can i move it to the bottom right corner?..

I too have issues with 1.06, I don't see the widgets in game at all, if I go back to desktop I can see them running, but I don't see them in the game. Is it because I have two monitors? Plus a ERS and DRS indicators so I know when to use them would be fine, but for a WIP Mod it is very impressive.

• Deleted member 244321

I too have issues with 1.06, I don't see the widgets in game at all, if I go back to desktop I can see them running, but I don't see them in the game. Is it because I have two monitors? Plus a ERS and DRS indicators so I know when to use them would be fine, but for a WIP Mod it is very impressive.
You have to use fullscreen windowed or windowed

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years