Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 244321
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 244321

• Deleted member 244321

• Deleted member 244321

Doesn't work for me, it doesn't even display the logos
Do you have the selected port opened in your router, It hides when not driving you can disable this option in Prefreneces

I am on a 4G connection with my phone as a router, may it be the problem? When I click ON, it doesn't display anything. I have Framework installed and got through the troubleshooting of your 2017 version already without it fixing anything...

EDIT: Got it working but it stopped on his own, also it was very very slow.

Hello. It works when i start it but when i start the Game it doesn't show anything while im ingame like it's running in the background...when i switch to desktop it shows normal and the Timing Tower and everything is there, but while ingame doesn't show speedometer/timing tower..anyone idea whats wrong?

• Deleted member 244321

Hello. It works when i start it but when i start the Game it doesn't show anything while im ingame like it's running in the background...when i switch to desktop it shows normal and the Timing Tower and everything is there, but while ingame doesn't show speedometer/timing tower..anyone idea whats wrong?
There is an option that hides the hud when you are not driving, you can disable it in Preferences

I have a weird issue. So the Large one is visible (only timing tower) but its a bit too big for me (no speedo shows up though even when selected) when I try the smaller one nothing show up. I can see the windows open in Alt + Tab but thats about it :/

4a7b6eb337a4840c71c0c7eacfb97220.png
Can you help me pls?

Hey, what about update of gap every sector? Is it possible? If not what about update every 30 seconds? Or something like that. Personaly I dont like real time Gap in race :) thanks anyway. EXCELENT MOD

Think player is f-ed up... When i changes the player to HAV It says that im RIC. But when i change RIC to HAV both me and RIC will have HAV! This needs a fix asap!

not work for me..i had no problem with 2017 all versions but this one everything i try doesnt work..the best i came close was i had to righ click bottom of screen were the apps came up (but were not on desktop) and had to maximise..then they finnaly showd up but were in middle of screen. and there was no possable way to move them..please try fix for us as this app in 2017 was awsome and to have on this year working would be fantastic..keep up the good work..cheers

Seems to be a problem with multiplayer that i didn't have in 2017, when I have the AI cars in with the server, it only displays the drivers first initial of their first name. For example Fernando Alonso would be F. And it also only shows the initials of the original divers in the cars, not the names that I changed in the preferences.

Hey Alex, appreciate the support in the review section but even when clicking move and spending 5 mins dragging the mouse cursor the middle of screen still nothing shows up. Hopefully future versions have a fix...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back