Misc argHUD 1.04c

Login or Register an account to download this content
D

Deleted member 244321

• Deleted member 244321

Troubleshooting
Before saying that it does not work, try the following:
- Make sure that Windows Firewall is disabled
- In case that you have it enabled make a rule to allow argHUD or when you open the application for first time it will be pop-up message, just click accept
- Make sure that the port 20777 is open on your router
- Make sure that UDP Telemetry is enabled
- Make sure that the IP of UDP Telemetry is set to "127.0.0.1"
- Make sure that Net Framework 4.6.1 is installed otherwise it can't start

Hi i have a little problem - i checked your troubleshooting tips and i have done everything but i still hvae the problem - very often the app freezes and stop working. I have it set up, i am racing, it is working fine and suddenly the times/gaps freeze. Sometimes when i closed the app and open and set up again, it started working and i could continue with the race, but sometimes even this doesnt help. Do you know what could it be?
I am using only the gaps between drivers table and i am using the previous version of your mod. Is anything changed in the files in this new version? should i try it? Or is it just reupload without any changes to the code?

• Deleted member 244321

Hi i have a little problem - i checked your troubleshooting tips and i have done everything but i still hvae the problem - very often the app freezes and stop working. I have it set up, i am racing, it is working fine and suddenly the times/gaps freeze. Sometimes when i closed the app and open and set up again, it started working and i could continue with the race, but sometimes even this doesnt help. Do you know what could it be?
I am using only the gaps between drivers table and i am using the previous version of your mod. Is anything changed in the files in this new version? should i try it? Or is it just reupload without any changes to the code?
It sounds something related with the ram memory, also are you using the "Broadcast mode" option?, I was testing yesterday and I had no problem if you know some way to replicate the problem would be useful, in terms of changes to the code, only the tower has been changed to adapt it to 20 drivers, I recommend if possible to not use both versions at the same time

i've got 16 GB RAM so it should be enough i think right? What does the broadcast mode do? I have it off because i think you had it off too in the instructions. So should i turn it on? thanks

• Deleted member 244321

i've got 16 GB RAM so it should be enough i think right? What does the broadcast mode do? I have it off because i think you had it off too in the instructions. So should i turn it on? thanks
Try enabling "Broadcast Mode", it happens because both versions try to connect to the same IP and it crash

• Deleted member 244321

I try this mod, it works perfectly, but when i'm streaming, i can't catpture HUD with OBS, is there an issue?
For me using the capture window option doesn't work for me, you can try the screen capture mode

This is a game changer. Something that codies should put in there self. The only thing i will say is needed if possible would be to have DNF like on the TV because at the moment when a driver retires they just go to pits and the gap keep increasing which is slightly annoying.

• Deleted member 244321

Hey can you help? Do I really need to change the name and the team colours as i dont have photoshop
for the names there is a section named "Database" where you can edit them easily, for the team colours you can pick one of the team colours and repaint it with any photo editor

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.8%