argHUD

Misc argHUD 1.04c

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry for the double post. Alex, if you need any help with the graphics I have photoshop and can try and give you some help if it speeds things up? I dont want any credit for any of the work either. Just if I can help you get the 2018 stuff upto date sooner I'm happy to try and assist.

great work again. Would it be possible to make a medium sized version (or some way to customize the size?) because for me the big version is too huge with 20 drivers and the small version is too small. thanks

Hey guys quick question before I use it.
Im on career mode, I have replaced Vandoorne as McLaren's second driver...
Will the mod show my initials or should I replace Vandoorne's image with mine?

Also is it possible to make the HUD a little bit smaller? It is way too big for me. I'm talking about the classifications in the upper left corner, it takes so much room!

Dont want to be rude or anything :S

Thank you!

Test Test, it was. Before the update came out he said there would be an option to turn on a halo overlay. would be great to have to make youtube vids but hey.

Help please! HUD works perfectly but the lap times and gaps aren't showing (I use small version). It worked perfectly with the 2017 Timing Tower. What can I do to get lap times and gaps with the 2018 Timing Tower?

• Deleted member 244321

Help please! HUD works perfectly but the lap times and gaps aren't showing (I use small version). It worked perfectly with the 2017 Timing Tower. What can I do to get lap times and gaps with the 2018 Timing Tower?
I found the reason why isn't working, will update the mod in a few minutes

I've tested your mod on 1980x1080 p in window full screen mode and it works fine and it's amazing! But because my pc isn't a top pc, I play on 1366p resolution on full screen, and when I try to switch on full screen mode, the only resolution available is 1980x1080p. Can I play with your mod on 1366p in fullscreen mod? And if it's possible, how can i do it? Thank you!

• Deleted member 244321

I've tested your mod on 1980x1080 p in window full screen mode and it works fine and it's amazing! But because my pc isn't a top pc, I play on 1366p resolution on full screen, and when I try to switch on full screen mode, the only resolution available is 1980x1080p. Can I play with your mod on 1366p in fullscreen mod? And if it's possible, how can i do it? Thank you!
It's not possible to overlay in fullscreen, the game doesn't allow to change the resolution, go to Settings->System->Screen and change the put the resolution 1366x768

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%