Misc argHUD 1.04c

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 244321

Alex35zombi updated argHUD with a new update entry:

Update 1.01:

General
- All settings except priority requires save, database requieres a restart

Timing Tower

- Added mod setting: "Gaps in practice and qualifying" inside TimingTower enabled by default, this option shows up the gap between the practice and qualifying times instead of the lap time
- When a car is lapped it will show up "+X Lap" instead of time

SessionStatus
- Fixed Lap count space when lap was 10 or above

DriverInfo
- (SMALL ONLY) Fixed position space when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

could you please add more types of gaps to the timing tower during the race we can choose from in the app? for example 1) instead of gaps relative to the leader, it would show gaps relative to the player 2) or gaps to the driver that is one position in front of you.
Because right now, i found it difficult while racing to concentrate on the timing tower and try to calculate the gaps because it shows gaps to the leader only for everyone.
thanks. and i love the smaller version of the HUD you added :)

hello i use your old mod with speedmeter.
it gives me -10fps but i have 1080ti so it's ok.
My only one problem is it doesn't save the position, can you do something please ?

• Deleted member 244321

hello i use your old mod with speedmeter.
it gives me -10fps but i have 1080ti so it's ok.
My only one problem is it doesn't save the position, can you do something please ?
The old one doesn't save the position only the new one, you can use them both with the option "Broadcast mode" in game under udo telemetry

Hey, great mod, love it!
I have some questions for the timing tower though:
1. Can we have an option to get the gap-times back for lapped drivers instead of the "+N Laps"?
2. Is it possible to show "gap to car in front" instead of "gap to leader"? Idealy alternating the two states every 15 sek or so. :)
3. Is it possible to show gaps on sectors only instead of live-timing?
Thanks in advance

• Deleted member 244321

Alex35zombi updated argHUD with a new update entry:

Update 1.02:

General
- Moved all the settings into "Preferences"
- Removed Number of drivers option
- Fixed "RÄIKKÖNEN" and "HÜLKENBERG"

Timing Tower
- Removed 5 Drivers tower
- Added an option "Gap Mode", this option will allow you choose between Leader gap (1st car in the race), or Interval (Driver in front)
- Added Realtime Gaps during 1 Lap qualifying (relative to leader)
- Added an option "Show Lapped Cars", this option will allow you to select if you want to know the gap or if the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great updates, thanks a lot! BTW you said you are working on updated graphics design of the mod i guess to make it closer to the new 2018 HUD, do you know when aproximately? thanks
And the halo overlay? thanks

Gaps are very strange in the tower.

For example on long straight the gaps are shown too big and in slow turns gaps are much too small. It would be better to have the gaps only update at the sector splits instead of not properly working live timing.

hello can you help me in the race does the timing tower not working but in fp 1/2/3 and q 1/2/3 my timing tower doesnt update my times i see times from previous practice or qualification hope you can help me love your mod btw
SORRY for the bad english

Great to hear! :) looking forward to it. For me this is the single best mod released in all the years of Codemasters F1 games. Finally not only is the game looking official but great information on display.

Perhaps Lee Mather from codemasters could learn a thing or two from looking on racedepartment.

Hi, have a new question, the mod works fine, but i would like to use in career mode, but when i tried, i doesn't work. In GP mode no problems, why?

Really love this mod but is there a way to make the overlay a bit smaller? I like minimalistic UI's a lot and it's just a tad too big for my taste.

Hi there
I noticed a small issue with timing tower. Position 20 is displayed as 2. So it looks like 18. Vandoorne 19.Wehrlein 2.Ericsson. Any tips on fixing this small problem?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back