Misc argHUD [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 244321
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, really nice mod.. I totally love it. I just got one question. The brakemeter is always at 0 or 100% is this intended or is this meant to show the exact percentage of the brake?

• Deleted member 244321

First of all, really nice mod.. I totally love it. I just got one question. The brakemeter is always at 0 or 100% is this intended or is this meant to show the exact percentage of the brake?
Is like the real one that when you are breaking it show that you are braking and when you are not braking it doesn't show it

• Deleted member 244321

Alex35zombi updated argHUD with a new update entry:

Update 1.0.1:

Changes:
- Position boxes are darker
- Fixed when you don't have the font is replaced with another making it look weird
- Fixed that your antivirus doesn't let the program start

IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS THAT THE HUD DOESN'T WORK HAVING THE UDP TELEMETRY OPTION ENABLED, CHECK IF THE PORT 20777 IS OPEN ON YOUR ROUTER

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can see the HUD in game but it doesnt work
But this morning it did work.
I did not change any settings and i do have the UDP telemetry enabled and on the correct ip.
I only changed the driver name from my own name to Max Verstappen
after i restarted my computer it worked again :)

So i finally had a time to try it and it works for me. Great! I love it :)
But i have a couple of questions if i may:
1) I know its early, but can you please share your plans about possible updates? What are you planning to do?
2) Can you also somehow add more widgets like minimap for example? Because i like to have minimap on, but i would love to adjust the position (which you cannot do in the game, you can just turn it on/off)
3) is it possible to have an optional widget that would show the suggested gear for the corner? (its on the default ingame speedometer, but i want to turn the default speedometer off and use only the one from you
4) can you add splits (sector times) ?
5) in the driver info widget, when you finish the lap, your lap time isnt displayed, only if you make best lap, it shows as best lap, but you cannot see what lap time you had if the lap isnt your best. (i think its important to know your times to see your pace, to see if the tyres are getting worse and thus your lap times etc) So is there a way to let the lap time stay on the widget at least for a few seconds before it dissapears and starts counting new lap?
thanks for your answers.

• Deleted member 244321

Due a request of Akos Fodi, the mod will be removed soon, It will be reuploaded as early as possible keep updated on the steam group, It's forbidden making videos

• Deleted member 244321

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back