Misc argHUD [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 244321
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 244321

• Deleted member 244321

Make your support request with the following fields and a description of the issue, make sure to checkout FAQ section before making a question:

Mod version:
Game version:
Gamemode:

1. Does it work online?
- Yes, it works on gamemodes that you are driving.
2. Does it saves carrer mode?
- Yes, because it doesn't modify any game files, if isn't saving you are playing a cracked version
3- I don't see the widgets
- You are probably playing fullscreen, the HUD only display widgets with fullscreen windowed or windowed
4. I see the widgets but is not working
- Make sure that UDP telemetry is enabled and with the IP:127.0.0.1 and port:20777

Known Issues:
- HUD doesn't work when you are not driving
- Timing tower doesn't work on benchmark mode
- Timing tower shows 1st place driver when you are on the last places of Q2 or Q3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for your hard work. It is incredible and something i always wanted in F1 and i hope the development of this great mod will continue. Right now i think i will wait before using it because there are things that are missing that are important to me (sector times and sector gaps, gaps betweeen drivers, tyre icon in driver tower to see which tyres the other drivers have etc)
I am looking forward to updates :)
(btw one last question - is there a way to make some optional version, where the speedometer would show the optimal gear before the corner like in the original gam hud? i know its silly from me and i shouldn't be relying on stuff like that, but i would appreciate it. thanks)

• Deleted member 244321

Thank you so much for your hard work. It is incredible and something i always wanted in F1 and i hope the development of this great mod will continue. Right now i think i will wait before using it because there are things that are missing that are important to me (sector times and sector gaps, gaps betweeen drivers, tyre icon in driver tower to see which tyres the other drivers have etc)
I am looking forward to updates :)
(btw one last question - is there a way to make some optional version, where the speedometer would show the optimal gear before the corner like in the original gam hud? i know its silly from me and i shouldn't be relying on stuff like that, but i would appreciate it. thanks)
Gaps and tyre icons are already in the timing tower, the gameplay is a development version that doesn't contain this features, the gaps have issues when crossing the finish line

PD: For changing the team colours and drivers its shown on the tutorial

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 244321

Amazing job! Can you tell me how to have bigger font (time ex: 1.34.433)? I think its too small :)
Install the Font that is found on Images -> Drivers, tomorrow there will be a patch with the font fixed

• Deleted member 244321

Tried putting the file on game directory , changed the preferences IP and port and Hz freque. I can see the HUD in game but it doesnt work
Have you tested driving?

Great mod! I was waiting for this for long time. But unfortunately the famous stuttering starts for me with this mode. I tweeked all settings but no change.
So still a great mode. Thank you for all your efforts.
Haluk

Gaps and tyre icons are already in the timing tower, the gameplay is a development version that doesn't contain this features, the gaps have issues when crossing the finish line

can you please explain what do you mean that the gaps have issues when crossing the finish line? what is the problem? what does it do? thank you

• Deleted member 244321

can you please explain what do you mean that the gaps have issues when crossing the finish line? what is the problem? what does it do? thank you
It works in realtime in race as accurate as possible, but when you cross the finish line the gap is like 60s but in reality isn't, it doesn't get fixed until the drivers displayed on the tower crosses the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%