Are you ready for MINI Friday?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
mini-challenge-jpg.230072

As some of you might know I haven't been able to race for the last couple of months but from September on wards I should have access to my racing rig again.

On Friday night I would like to revive the legendary MINI Friday Club Events again followed by a new season of the RD MINI Challenge somewhere in the winter.

Let me know if I can count on you on Fridays for some good old chat and banter on Teamspeak and lots of social fun on the racing track.

(yeah looking at you @quicksilver384 :D)

Sorry mate i dont have a wheel no more. I will try and see if i can play with a controller and if i get home from work in time then i may be interested :)
A controller should be fine for a little spin in the formation lap, no worries. Having you on TS for the banter would be huge! :)

I will do my very best to make a lot of these, should be good fun! Enough of finishing second however!!!
Just don't tell Ross and you should be fine...:whistling:

So that makes 4 on the grid already! Just need around 30 more people and we would be back to a normal Mini Friday grid! Can't wait, come September! :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 387850

I'm a recent AMS convert and still haven't raced online with it, so this sounds like the ideal class to cut my teeth with! I like the idea of regular Friday cup class racing, so you can count me in when the time comes!

I'm a recent AMS convert and still haven't raced online with it, so this sounds like the ideal class to cut my teeth with! I like the idea of regular Friday cup class racing, so you can count me in when the time comes!
It is a great event for cutting your teeth. Even for experienced drivers, the limited power/speed and virtually spec machinery lead to close racing and a great environment for developing your race-craft.

It's been the introduction to online racing here for many tens maybe even hundreds of drivers in the past decade. I'd absolutely encourage you to give it a go and anyone else who is new to or maybe anxious about getting involved in multiplayer racing.

I'm interested. I didn't make it into last year's races but I did mirror some of the series in my offline races and practice. Also saw some of the coverage.

One request is for plenty of notice of the tracks as I need a lot of laps to get even close to the slowest times. :)

• Deleted member 387850

At first glance I thought that was the top of your sim cockpit in the photo... then realised it's a step ladder :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back