• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Are you interested in team events for ACC. Post here if you are.

Bobby Pennington

8000RPM
Premium
Nov 29, 2010
Hello gents, I'm looking to see how many guys are interested in longer endurance events at Simracing.GP. As many of you know, I used to organize and help run the AC events at RD before I had to step down for health reasons. I don't know about you, but I love being a part of a team and the challenges it brings. I don't know if @Bram Hengeveld and @Simracing.GP is ready for these type of events, but I thought I'd post here so we can see if there are any interest. Besides that, we need to start cranking up this forum with some good posts and humor. I'll get us started by posting me wearing my mask in public :D
20200627_202010.jpg IMG_57471.jpg

Bobby Pennington

8000RPM
Premium
Nov 29, 2010
You back racing then old man?
Old man!!!!! Who you calling old m...............if the shoe fits, right Paul:roflmao: Yes I'm back to racing some. I have to skip my medicine to make EU race times so I should probably only do that once a week or, if something special is happening, I could do it twice a week, but I really don't like to. How you doing middle aged man?

Paul Glover

RaceDepartment Social Media Manager & Podcast Host
Staff member
Premium
Jul 16, 2011
Old man!!!!! Who you calling old m...............if the shoe fits, right Paul:roflmao: Yes I'm back to racing some. I have to skip my medicine to make EU race times so I should probably only do that once a week or, if something special is happening, I could do it twice a week, but I really don't like to. How you doing middle aged man?
Sorry to give you the bad news mate, but you're definitely in the old category. Don't go messing yourself up for the sake of taking part in any euro races! You hear me!?

I'm doing ok thanks, except for sciatica and being made redundant in six week. I'm still smiling mate.

• Love
Reactions: Bobby Pennington