Are you ever loud when you watch a race? If so, how loud are you?

Doesn't matter what time of the day it is, if the racing was like Bahrain a couple of weeks ago, yes, I'm loud as can be. :roflmao: :roflmao: I hope my neighbours aren't hearing me. :cautious:

I remember when I used to kind of like Seb Vettel in Abu Dhabi 2010, when he won, I was yelling to the top of my lungs very early in the morning. :roflmao: :roflmao:

When I was watching Malaysia 2012, I was cheering very loudly for Sergio Perez when he was giving Alonso a run for his money. Everybody living with me was sleeping. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last night, during Qualifying, I was making shrieks of surprise when Vettel was really fast. At one point, I was saying, "OH! OH! OH!" very loudly as Hamilton posted a time that was a second faster than the second-place guy. Once again, the family was sleeping. :roflmao: :roflmao: :redface:

As I said, it doesn't matter where I watch the race, I am loud as anything. My family seems to tolerate it, but, I don't know if anyone else will be as tolerant of this habit of mine.

Not me. My passion cannot be measured, but I do contain it within. I do have a friend though that not only is loud, but gets upset VERY easily. He'll be cursing and yelling angrily if things do not go his way.

Thinking about it, when something exciting happens I do raise my voice. However there have been only two times I've literally jumped off my chair and started shouting like crazy in excitement. The last lap of Canada 2011 and when Vettel was spun in Brazil 2012. Those two moments were just mind blowing really.

Suzuka 2000. It's probably the only time I was really loud after a race.

I'm almost certain I had just as much pent-up tension as Schumacher after the 4 preceding years, as well as 2000 itself.

Normally I'm very analytical about it, watching the race and the technicalities and the nuances of the sport, rather than purely supporting one single driver like I did Schumacher. Obviously I have my favorites, but Schumacher to me, was like Senna to Brazilians, but to a lesser extent, obviously.

But that race - I was 14 at the time - was something extremely emotional for me.

When Hamilton blocks Rosberg very dirtily.

angry-must-resist.jpg

If you didn't figure it out, I'm a Rosberg fan ;)

Absolutely. Whether its good or bad I always find myself jumping out of my seat screaming, either "yes!" or a combination of words only pirates should use. However, it doesn't happen often due to the fact that in the US they only show two races a year on regular TV currently. A few more on NBC Sports if you have it. This also makes me talk like a pirate. :mad:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 386 39.8%