Are you coming to Monza?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Hi all,

As the Silver qualification ends today the only other route to the final for this race is to qualify onsite as an amateur (AM) driver at the temple of speed: Monza.

Are you planning a trip this weekend to visit the Blancpain GT Series and also visit the SRO E-Sport GT Series?

Let me below as I would love to meet up with you next week in real life with the best cappuccino in Northern Italy, made at the track :)

Thankfully, I have been contacted and confirmed my entry for the Silver semi final :)

Does anyone know how I can get from Linate airport to Milan? I checked trains but a journey that takes 20 minutes by car is 2 hours by train with 3 different trains!

Are there any buses perhaps?

@ Celtic, I hope to be helpful

How to get to Milan from Linate Airport
Urban bus
Milan’s local urban buses: 73 and X73 connect the airport with San Babila metro station. The 73 line runs every day of the week, departing every 10 minutes. The bus X73 runs every 20 minutes from Monday to Friday. The first bus runs from Linate Airport at 6:05 am and the last leaves at 12:40 am (midnight).
The buses 73 and X73 are the cheapest ways of travelling from the airport to Milan or vice versa. If you purchase the ticket on the bus, note that you will be charged a supplement.

https://www.introducingmilan.com/milan-linate-airport

@ Celtic, I hope to be helpful

How to get to Milan from Linate Airport
Urban bus
Milan’s local urban buses: 73 and X73 connect the airport with San Babila metro station. The 73 line runs every day of the week, departing every 10 minutes. The bus X73 runs every 20 minutes from Monday to Friday. The first bus runs from Linate Airport at 6:05 am and the last leaves at 12:40 am (midnight).
The buses 73 and X73 are the cheapest ways of travelling from the airport to Milan or vice versa. If you purchase the ticket on the bus, note that you will be charged a supplement.

https://www.introducingmilan.com/milan-linate-airport
Thank you very much for the information! I am very grateful

Thankfully, I have been contacted and confirmed my entry for the Silver semi final :)

Does anyone know how I can get from Linate airport to Milan? I checked trains but a journey that takes 20 minutes by car is 2 hours by train with 3 different trains!

Are there any buses perhaps?
Nice one Tariq! See you this weekend then. #cappuccino

Hi! M. Nobel here, i'm comming to Monza Friday evening! This will be my first ever esports event and i'm very excited / nervous. Can't wait to meet everyone there. Just wondering if there are any meet-ups or activity's on saturday / sunday evening?

Oh man. Wish I could be there. Only been to Monza once whilst I was still living in the UK...
Bit far from there now. Hope you guys all have an awesome time. I'll be watching ON YouTube this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%