are we getting the 9th Sept. update?

195255.gif

Just in from Steam > "Hey guys,

This is a big update and the team has been aggressively testing the latest build, but we're not ready to push it to public just yet. There are still more tests to be done, so we are aiming for a release tomorrow (Wednesday) if everything goes well.

We hope you'll find the update worth the wait. Thanks for your patience and support." Posted by: Marcus on Steam

hello jay ekkel,

i have a question to you,
i hope you can give me an answear, it would be good for me.

the GTR2 and GTL lobby is down since yesterday,
have this something to do with this update for raceroom game (think it come multiplayer alfa?? in this game) and do come the GTR2 and GTL lobby back?

or will both lobby be down for ever? (i fear this)

sorry for my bad english, i am not good in write in english

and thanks for answear (if this is possible for you)

servus

Is the GT Masters content with this update? If so why is there no details/tease/advertising the fact?
Also what does it consist of, price etc. I mean... How am i meant to squirrel away vRP if i don't know what i need? :laugh:
No info/hype/drive for sales.

*sigh*

hello jay ekkel,

i have a question to you,
i hope you can give me an answear, it would be good for me.

the GTR2 and GTL lobby is down since yesterday,
have this something to do with this update for raceroom game (think it come multiplayer alfa?? in this game) and do come the GTR2 and GTL lobby back?

or will both lobby be down for ever? (i fear this)

sorry for my bad english, i am not good in write in english

and thanks for answear (if this is possible for you)

servus

We received some messages, i have forwarded them to some people that will be able to look into this issue.

I don't expect these lobby to go down forever.

having being a fan of race pro and early sumbin games I was out off by rr early progress. But think the new direction will send them baxk to how this great developer once was. I'm hoping the new update gets my faith back cos my money is here waiting to purchase me some gt cars and dtm.

come on guys surprie me like race pro did on the xbox

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing