Are tracks made for the previous release of GSCX still good?

When GSCX first came out, many tracks had to be updated to new standard. Are those tracks still OK or does this new update require further modifications?

I am starting fresh with a brand new install and tonight I'll make another install for all the mods, but I want to only install good mods. My previous GSCX installation always crashed at the end of the session (at least there was always some sort of crash dump alert when I closed the game) and often crashed when I would launch some tracks. I want to try to install only the best mods.I have an installation of GSC 2013 where I installed everything and the kitchen sink.

Well, if you're installing them for the first time, just follow the instructions in the download section. If you're just fixing them after the 1.20 update, you need to open the realfeel.ini file in the main GSCE folder with Notepad, scroll to the end, and add the correct section for the Clio, the Porsche and the Blancpain stuff.

Yeah, for the Clio I'd suggest reading through the discussion thread and trying out a few of the settings mentioned there (that is, editing the realfeel.ini file. Make a backup before editing!). Depends on which wheel you have, of course.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 442 39.6%