Are Thrustmaster wheels and pedal sets interchangeable?

As per the title, does anybody know if Thrustmaster wheels and pedal sets are interchangeable?

I've made another thread asking for advice on a faulty T100 set I have and I'm just wondering if it may be easier to just get a new pedal set or a set from another model. I've tried contacting Thrustmaster directly but so far have had no answer or response.

Thanks

Thanks! Although, I can literally only find one google result that says sets are interchangeable and that relates solely to a T300. There are no other results to say all sets are interchangeable with each other. I'm also dubious as the t300 is obviously a lot more expensive than the T100 and could be a feature only for more expensive models? Hopefully not though :)

Cheers again.

Upvote 0
You presumably mean to get Thrustmaster pedals as a stand-alone set to use with the T100?

If you look at for example the T3PA, then the website clearly states the following wheels are compatible:
Also compatible with the T-Series Racing Wheels : T500 RS, T300 RS, T300 Ferrari GTE, TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition, Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel.

Since T100 isn't listed, I definitely wouldn't risk it.

Upvote 0
Yea, I was thinking of finding another "spares and repairs" set on ebay or Gumtree, say another T100 or T80 (or maybe even an older set?!) and using the pedals from that (providing they're not the broken part of the deal obviously). This is my first wheel and I'm fully aware that it's very low end but right now I don't have the budget for anything else so I'm just thinking of the cheapest options really. Any wheel is an upgrade over the pad and a good starting point as far as I'm concerned.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years