***********? Are they bad actors?

Wilko Jones

Premium
I have found a couple of cars that I was interested in at ***********, but when I grabbed one (a Ferrari 333sp) and tried it, it just didn't do it for me. A couple days later and the Sim Dreams debacle happens, and now I'm wondering if AL is a legitimate place to get mods from? Any help would be appreciated here. I don't want to support stolen works, even if that is just creating traffic at a website.

Can't tell for sure which site you meant cause their name got censored, but that's probably a good sign they're hosting ripped mods. assettocorsamods.net (note dot net, dot org is an imitator) is the only site other than RD that I know for sure is vetting mods sources.

Last edited:
So mostly low quality stuff. That makes sense in the case of the 333 I tried.

To clear up the confusion the site in questioning is... well... Think Disneyland but replace Walt's last name with the first word of this highly moddable sim racing title.

I think I'll steer clear of the site and its offerings. But that means I still need a 333sp and an Opel Astra DTM. Looks like I got to sift through RaceDepartment's 40+ pages of cars to see if they're in there. LOL.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 224 14.2%