Are these tires small? Or is it just me?

Hi folks!

I've been (I think) dealing with a bit of an issue with Assetto Corsa recently, and am looking for other sets of eyes to help me out with it, or possibly just to tell me if I'm going crazy :cautious:

Like any new AC player, I've been downloading a lot of mods and tweaking them to my liking with Content Manager. Only thing is, occasionally I will download a mod car and the wheels will seem... well, pretty small? I've attached a few examples of mod cars where the wheel size seems a bit off. I may just not be as much of a car guy as I think I am, so feel free to tell me if I'm just seeing things. I've searched previously to see if anyone else has been dealing with an issue like this but haven't found much, but wanted to know if anyone else has had a problem with this/if they know what to do with it.

Current version of Content Manager is 0.8.2123.36398. I've tried the "align wheels using data" option. Some of these I've extracted using Content Manager, some I've installed manually.

So what do you think? Are these wheels actually small, or am I just tire-ignorant?

(some skins by me, credit to the ACM modding team for the great Camaro GT3 model, btw!)

wheelproblem1.png
wheelproblem2.png
wheelproblem3.png
wheelproblem4.png
wheelproblem5.png
Mk2-MR2-2nd-gen-profile.jpg
226597_Side_Profile_Web.jpg
PXL_Premium-Side_Saerni_CamaroGT3__08314.1521851287.jpg
7434b3cdf9810545298254a3273bd646.jpg
bmw_m1-procar-side_view-photo-ddw-X2.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?