Are there Older tracks for 60's F1 cars available ?

You would have to port them over from RF1 or GSCE but there are 60s and 70s trackpacks out there. Trippteam has them uploaded. I would post the link here but, well ya know...lol

GSCE 60s pack:
N5lgUIP.png

Talking about the 60s, I have a question regarding the formula cars from that era: how the hell do you drive those things?? I can drive the 70s, 80s (heavy turbo lag), 90s, and modern formula cars pretty decent, but when I hop into any 60s formula car, its hell. I have tried some historic tracks such as Spa, Silverstone, Donignton Park and Monza, and I have such terrible oversteer with those 60s cars!

I guess my question here is: is there a specific setup hint for those cars? Is there a specific way to drive those cars (like never brake late, never turn the wheel too much, etc...)?

Thanks guys!

Talking about the 60s, I have a question regarding the formula cars from that era: how the hell do you drive those things?? I can drive the 70s, 80s (heavy turbo lag), 90s, and modern formula cars pretty decent, but when I hop into any 60s formula car, its hell. I have tried some historic tracks such as Spa, Silverstone, Donignton Park and Monza, and I have such terrible oversteer with those 60s cars!

I guess my question here is: is there a specific setup hint for those cars? Is there a specific way to drive those cars (like never brake late, never turn the wheel too much, etc...)?

Thanks guys!

Here´s my base setup for the 67 V12, good enough for 4th/167 in time trial at Johannesburg historic. It has quite a nice balance.
If you visit virtualxperience . net and view the leaderboards you can download most of the setups there used to set the best times.

Attachments

• fvintage v12 baseline.svm
    3.9 KB · Views: 69

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline