PC1 Are there many players online?

I want to buy this game but i don't know if there are many players online
Is that worth to buy it, or i should wait ?
Thanks

Bru, I just finished downloading the game, there were 3X lobbys all with about 10 people in each of them. I took a R8 Audi road car for a quick spin. It was great with no wheel settings made. I waited 6 months for this game. So far it is worth it. The car list and tracks are going to keep any keen racer busy for a while. For $49 it was worth every cent. So do it Champ, you won't be sorry

The big question is: Will the reputation system be used to filter out desctruction derby racers?

Because, it's not of interest if there are people online, but if there are clean races online.
(Outside of RD events of course *g*)

There was about 10 servers last night with 3 of them with 5-12 players, and the rest had 1 or 2 players. The few lobby I did enter were set to 30 or 60 min practice with no quality or race. They seemed to fill up, but then most people would leave after they got a decent lap time. I think most ppl are getting to know the game a little before playing MP. I bet there will be many mp games at prime time on the weekend.

Apparently people are saying the multiplayer lobbies might be region locked, similar to the Codemasters games.

Try changing your Steam download region to somewhere in the UK and apparently more lobbies appear.

Can't confirm this is the case personally as I'm yet to go online post-launch but I heard someone mention it on another forum.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back