Tracks Are there any sites that make paid track mods?

Just wondering as the difference between free and paid car mods is amazing and i wondered if there was the same thing with tracks?

I have a quite a few tracks but not all of them are of the best quality

VRC has a pair of tracks for their Indycar content, that's the only paid tracks I can really vouch for being decent (simtraxx sells half-complete stuff, he who shall not be named sells GPL rips without updating the physics mesh)

You could even try free tracks here on RD but filter the list by Rating. Most people are pretty honest when they rate tracks, so those tracks towards the top end of the list will be really good quality.

This is very true, and from the best source :D (just check his signature... and download them)

One more project I would like to add, which is worth the money, despite you can download an earlier version free as well:

VRC has a pair of tracks for their Indycar content, that's the only paid tracks I can really vouch for being decent (simtraxx sells half-complete stuff, he who shall not be named sells GPL rips without updating the physics mesh)
No joke. Has Simtraxx ever completed any track other than their notoriously famous long mountain pass (i forgot the actual name)? Every other track i've tried from them seems awfully low quality.

No joke. Has Simtraxx ever completed any track other than their notoriously famous long mountain pass (i forgot the actual name)? Every other track i've tried from them seems awfully low quality.
Of the public ones? Never to any acceptable standard, no. I'd pay mones for a well done Pike Peak any day but XX always does like half what's needed before plastering their own logo all across the track.

They apparently did some "private" ones to customers that didn't know any better, I've seen screenshots. But the public part of the enterprise is an endless tease and "soon".

------------

I can vouch for these few tracks and whatever may follow. Really well made and cheap: https://superstage.net/

He's got free versions here on RD too, but imo wort the money to get the full versions.

Last edited:
Of the public ones? Never to any acceptable standard, no. I'd pay mones for a well done Pike Peak any day but XX always does like half what's needed before plastering their own logo all across the track.

They apparently did some "private" ones to customers that didn't know any better, I've seen screenshots. But the public part of the enterprise is an endless tease and "soon".

------------

I can vouch for these few tracks and whatever may follow. Really well made and cheap: https://superstage.net/

He's got free versions here on RD too, but imo wort the money to get the full versions.
They also make them for BeamNG but i think i've once tried them and its really not much detail. hanks for those links i will check them out!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 101 13.8%