Are there any mods for for a xbox one controller?

Trying to learn to drive with a controller. It's not going too well. I don't know, the thumb stick feels uncontrollable. Not enough travel for my liking. If they were somewhat higher the steering would be easier and more precise... i think. Anyone have experience with these?: https://www.kontrolfreek.com/thumbsticks/call-of-duty-black-ops-4.html

Also, the brake trigger feels too weak. A harder spring would do the trick i think. Or if anyone has a better idea.

Forget those clip-on rubber type extenders. I have tried several different types and, while they work ok for a short while, they soon become loose and fall off regularly.

I bought a set of these recently and highly recommend them -
Thumb-Stick-Grip-Metal-Buttons-Mod-Repair-Replace-Kitfor-Xbox-One-Elite-PS4-
A bit of a pig to fit, but well worth the effort - brilliant for the TT game, and they are quickly tuneable as the stick part is held in place by a magnet so can be changed mid-game in seconds.

Upvote 0
Forget those clip-on rubber type extenders. I have tried several different types and, while they work ok for a short while, they soon become loose and fall off regularly.

I bought a set of these recently and highly recommend them -
Thumb-Stick-Grip-Metal-Buttons-Mod-Repair-Replace-Kitfor-Xbox-One-Elite-PS4-
A bit of a pig to fit, but well worth the effort - brilliant for the TT game, and they are quickly tuneable as the stick part is held in place by a magnet so can be changed mid-game in seconds.

They just arrived. So much better now!

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%