Are simracers the biggest naysayers in the world?

OK so I noticed so many topics, specially on AC forums about the sim having too much traction etc... For example a guy that drove a real xbow but at golf cart speed and on a damp track saying the AC xbow has too much traction when stepping on throttle. So he compares two very different conditions and you see all this discussion going on without anybody having actually tested the exact same car(from tires, setup etc...) and same track conditions. I have done many track days with a Rotax max kart and I tell you even if there are litlerally few drops of rain on track it changes traction dramatically(even more so in a car).

Not trying to be a fanboy but netkar for me always was a different kind of sim, on another level from anything else(with some minor faults ofcourse in physics of some cars). AC I think is now really the peak of what they could achieve with their current knowledge and also computing capabilities of our PCs. The latter is important and extremely tricky as developers have to make simplifications of some physics coding for normal PCs to support.

Im just saying we should enjoy what Kunos brought to us so far. Doubting is healthy ofcourse but too much is too much. If you do it, at least have some real experiances and proof before making a 10 page topic of how easy the sim is while youre several seconds off pace.;)

My 0,02$:coffee:

They all have four patches of flexible rubber on rotating wheels arranged in a square, with the driver generally sat within that square looking out in the direction of travel, using a steering wheel to control the direction of the pair of front wheels.

Fundamentally it is all the same.

William Levesque said
What the heck is this ? I come back from 2 days of Internet deprivation, I come back and AC is getting a laser-scanned Nords. Epic.

And then I see that several people are pissed off about that ? I hate people.

William there are a lot of names in the forum that I have never seen Racing in league or club events who have a lot to say about how Sim Racing should feel.Lets all just wait and see what AC has to offer on completion,and then cry if need be:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 220 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%