General Are RTM Mods Legit? And any good?

So I have only recently started buying paid mods, so far from RSS, ACFL and URD, and i have found this site which has some cheap mods and some very expensive mods what are 10 times the price.

Are they legit, are the mods any good and are the $30 mods worth the extra money?

A few are worth having simply because they might be the only resource of that particular car, and modelling and shader work tends to be ~OK as a base for addition and improvement (mostly bought from 3D modelling resellers, I think) but physics are copy/paste.
Their pricing is a standing joke though, charging hundreds of dollars sometimes for single cars. All of them seem to be freely available on FB anyway.

Last edited:
can you do a campionship on rf2 btcc if yes how do you do it all i have is all cars and tracks but no campionship
Make some race events:

And then use a third party tool:

So ,from what I read about RTM's Renault Espace F1 is they straight up stole it from the OG designer than proceeded to issue Copyright Strikes against him. I also think he stole the Toyota Land Cruiser in his Dubai mod pack from MTN after MTN cancelled the project.

That said, I do think RTM makes their own mods, too, but they also aren't afraid to steal other people's work.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 101 13.7%