Are people supposed to guess what the RD Teamspeak details are?

It is under rules and passwords, so I hope in a way that it would be the natural part to start searching. At least that was the logics I used when I found the info :)
I've been here for two months and it's not obvious at all where the info is.

For a start where is the link to a helpdesk? Why would people looking to talk on TS look there?

I assumed ( and I know many have) that RD don't use a teamspeak until today lol In the racing community outside of this website we all assumed you don't use TS.
Better have a word with someone and start advertising it properly rather than hiding it away under some sub-sections no one ever visits. Just sticky at the top of the leagues forums!Q? like most do.

Appreciate you responses as I said.

That is true. When I joined the site a few years ago they had the TS info with all the people currently connected on the right side of the screen at the front page aswell as on the main page of the forum.
It could be nice info to have underneath the newsflash-banner, but I don't know what they could do with this though.

When you are granted licensed membership, your application receives a reply with a link to the rules and passwords forum where you will find the relevant info.

TeamSpeak info appears at the bottom of the main page - we don't blurt the password around for obvious reasons.

Your application has been processed successfully, Welcome to the racing side of RD!

Please remember the next time you visit RD to login to the forum with your real name or email address, as your login details may have been changed (password always stays the same).

You now have access to all features that our various Racing Clubs and Racing Leagues have to offer! Daily races on our password protected servers with no wreckers for all our supported games.

Being a Licensed Member you are accountable for your actions on the track. All members are expected to be able to drive cleanly at all times, if you're not confident then just ask someone if they would mind helping you out, someone will be glad to.

Please keep the server password for yourself, and do not spread it outside RaceDepartment. Doing so will result in the immediate and permanent termination of your membership.

Next step is grabbing the password and read procedures by clicking here! After reading the outlines we hope you will join us soon for a club race or as a driver in one of our top quality racing leagues.

See you on track soon and if you have any questions please ask them as that is what a forum is for :)

Best Regards,
RD Racing Staff

Wrong tone, good suggestion. I have created a TS tree with links to the password plus a brief description in the forum sidebar

For some reason I can't see a Forum Sidebar. :confused:

I'm still getting heaps of inquiries about TS (what is it, how do I get it, how do I log into RD TS etc?) and it is time consuming having to explain it with links etc every time.

Any chance someone can do a sticky thread in the Forum that is easily accessed or linked to. Obviously the Password would still need a separate link for security reasons.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back