Are all cameras with the same?

I guess so but I am using VR only. On my sons PC with a standard monitor we were able to apply FOV changes to his preferred view, which is the overhead cam. The result may be different between driver eye position in the car and with other cams due to their level of tilt and hight - you can only see what you can see and behind the wheel you see most....

So in VR, all cameras use the same fov. I had the same feeling with my VR, and the worst thing is that in cockpit view all the tracks look narrow and tight.If there is a tweaks, would be great.

The hard coded fov(54) of Ac I meen,that in all cameras (dash, bonnet... etc) is the same. Atm you can't change the FOV, but if you try Iracing default Fov 45, you will notice that the world scale is better then AC.

Don't measure/mistake what the rift and vive can display at the lenses(as fov) . The two pictures sent to the sdk of the oculus from AC is 54 hard coded fov,because the game is designed under 54 default, as and Iracing on 45.You can check it by yourself.

Ze70R
Are you using the original game launcher or something else?
I don't have a VR setup so I'm not sure if the system will not allow you to change the FOV while using a VR headset. But in the game settings if you go to
Options/Video/View there is a slider marked Field of View. The range of units it shows is 10-120 Degrees
Hope this will help point you in the right direction

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back