Arduino SFX Shield/Extension Board Group buy list AU

As you might have read @Pyronious has created shield which makes the electrical part of installing the SFX100 super easy and idiot proof.

We will be organising a group buy and make this board available to everyone who's interested

The price of the board will be somewhere around 20 dollars
( plus shipping / handling and taxes if needed)

I will be taking part of the Australian group buy.

German speaking SFX100 builders might be better of putting in their order here
https://forum.virtualracing.org/showthread.php/113873-Arduino-SFX-Shield-Extension-Board-Sammelliste

When more details are available they will be posted here.

If you are interested and want to be put on the list, leave you nickname and country below in the topic.

Second poster, please copy the first posters name + your nickname, 3rd poster copy the names of the first 2 and add yours.

Please keep this topic as clean as possible and only mention your nickname, country added to the one listed above you.

UK SFX builders go here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...nsion-board-group-buy-list-uk-ireland.166666/

Update

After the pre-order list is finalised we will be looking at a lead time of 3-4 weeks for production and with shipping and handling = 5 - 7 weeks until final delivery

Hey guys.. Any word on the 2nd round yet..?

Didn't buy one the first time around as someone called WhippyVan offered to shout me one which I appreciatively accepted!

Anyway... haven't heard from him since so I guess I should buy a couple myself to have handy..!

So put me down for two on any future group buys!

EcstaticJadedAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Thanks

Simon
Check out the discord channel. I think they’re organizing more boards. I’ll be unavailable for Au/nz distribution.

Upvote 0
Hey Guys

I decided to order my own PCB's of the 'Group Buy SFX-Shield' design but but in sexy matt black.. :cool:

SFX-100 Sheild.jpg

I had 20 boards made and bought enough parts to build up 5 complete units with the D-sub and screw terminal connectors, pins for the arduino etc.
I'm going to be keeping two complete boards for myself but selling the rest off to Aussie builders.

If you're interested, please reply to this thread indicating:

Board Type: Bare PCB or Complete
Qty:
Post Code:
Second poster, please copy the first posters name + your nickname, 3rd poster copy the names of the first 2 and add yours.

Pricing:
15x Bare PCBs $10AUD each including postage anywhere in Australia.

3x Complete boards with all pins and connectors, professionally hand soldered , cleaned and tested to IPC-A-610 specs: $30AUD each plus postage.

*** Full credit for the board design goes to @Pyronious for making this open source ***

EDIT: Corrected my many spelling mistakes ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back