Arduino SFX Shield/Extension Board Group buy list AU

As you might have read @Pyronious has created shield which makes the electrical part of installing the SFX100 super easy and idiot proof.

We will be organising a group buy and make this board available to everyone who's interested

The price of the board will be somewhere around 20 dollars
( plus shipping / handling and taxes if needed)

I will be taking part of the Australian group buy.

German speaking SFX100 builders might be better of putting in their order here
https://forum.virtualracing.org/showthread.php/113873-Arduino-SFX-Shield-Extension-Board-Sammelliste

When more details are available they will be posted here.

If you are interested and want to be put on the list, leave you nickname and country below in the topic.

Second poster, please copy the first posters name + your nickname, 3rd poster copy the names of the first 2 and add yours.

Please keep this topic as clean as possible and only mention your nickname, country added to the one listed above you.

UK SFX builders go here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...nsion-board-group-buy-list-uk-ireland.166666/

Update

After the pre-order list is finalised we will be looking at a lead time of 3-4 weeks for production and with shipping and handling = 5 - 7 weeks until final delivery

Out of interest, are any of you lads from Brisbane? One guy who came over from Oz did a bit of a rig tour and checked out mine - said he had 4 mates back in Brissy who were keen on SFX's... wondering if they've jumped on board.

Upvote 0
Not one of the four, though I am from Brisbane and do recall very favourable impressions from a post on the iRacing forums. Still in the evaluation stage of a build myself, but it's looking more inevitable by the day. Would be interested to hear from any locals on how they've gone about things?

Upvote 0
acekrusty23, I'd like to get two of these cards if that is at all possible. I realise I've missed the boat, but if anyone falls out or there are extra cards available for any reason I'd really like one or (preferably) two.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
acekrusty23, I'd like to get two of these cards if that is at all possible. I realise I've missed the boat, but if anyone falls out or there are extra cards available for any reason I'd really like one or (preferably) two.

Thanks.[/QUOTE. Ok. All orders are paid for, so no dropouts . I’ll post if there is any change.

Upvote 0
Boards have arrived. I need your names, nicknames, address etc for postage. I’ll notify you each for the shipping costs. For the guys in nz i am shipping to Rowan , let me know if this is ok.
Thanks.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%