Arduino SFX Shield/Extension Board Group buy list AU

As you might have read @Pyronious has created shield which makes the electrical part of installing the SFX100 super easy and idiot proof.

We will be organising a group buy and make this board available to everyone who's interested

The price of the board will be somewhere around 20 dollars
( plus shipping / handling and taxes if needed)

I will be taking part of the Australian group buy.

German speaking SFX100 builders might be better of putting in their order here
https://forum.virtualracing.org/showthread.php/113873-Arduino-SFX-Shield-Extension-Board-Sammelliste

When more details are available they will be posted here.

If you are interested and want to be put on the list, leave you nickname and country below in the topic.

Second poster, please copy the first posters name + your nickname, 3rd poster copy the names of the first 2 and add yours.

Please keep this topic as clean as possible and only mention your nickname, country added to the one listed above you.

UK SFX builders go here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...nsion-board-group-buy-list-uk-ireland.166666/

Update

After the pre-order list is finalised we will be looking at a lead time of 3-4 weeks for production and with shipping and handling = 5 - 7 weeks until final delivery

@Rollux where you at? @RowanH I have tried Jason's rig and it was pretty great, I have the Pimax 5K+ if that is of interest to you, and the NLM V3 seat mover (though that is a definite downgrade from the SFX100, you might find it interesting for comparison and to feel the surge, deceleration effect, but he hated the sway lol. I'm in Glenfield so yeah pretty handy.

Upvote 0
1. acekrusty23, Australia.
2. VanMcCoy, Australia.
3. RowanH, New Zealand
4. Chris Sellars, New Zealand.
5. pab3183, Australia
6. Tim Palmgren, New Zealand
7. Flex33, Australia
8. Brenden, Australia
9. BrassEm, Australia
10. Rocketship27, Australia.
11. Rollux, New Zealand
12. AussieSim, Australia

Hope you have room for me

Upvote 0
@Tim Palmgren Im in Blenheim, top of the South. I’ve met Chris once as a buddy brought his OSW. Happy to have mine sent to @RowanH too if he’s ok with that and it’s not too much hassle. I’ve been lurking watching this all since December and will hopefully build one late this year,

Upvote 0
Hey guys, I’m wondering if one of you would kindly print me an enclosure with feet and logo in red. Let me know if this is possible and how much it will cost.
No probs if it can’t be done, just asking.
Thanks.

Upvote 0
If the Oz lads don't have printers I do. I have some deep red filament but not bright red. it's probably going to come down to who's got the right colour for ya ... Actual print material cost would be a few dollars. shipping wouldn't be that much.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back