Archived modding threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody do this for rFactor 1?

Attachments

• GTE_1977_em Corel.JPG
    GTE_1977_em Corel.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 291
Hello everyone. I'm new to the modding world and I wonder if they can help me with the problem that I have to make a mod to GTR2 to Race07. I can add that one with Race07 mod, but do not understand why no expofloor rotates and because the models appear as mounted and no skin.

Software using= 3DSIMED

by Google Translator.

omqdh.jpg

Hi,
Is there anyone out there with a decent knowledge of modding Race 07 that wants to help make a BTCC 2014 mod?
If so, send me a pm.
Thanks

Recently, I formated my pc and installed everything again, but everything went well. Since I installed photoshop (CS5), whenever I open any texture in .dds format looks brighter, as if he had more gamma, and I can't create skins:(.

If anyone knows the solution for this, or has had a similar problem and has been solved, please contact me. Thank you.:thumbsup:

Here's a comparation pic (Ryder PSSG Editor/Photoshop):
86OUA34.jpg

PS: I tried re-installing the program but did not solve the problem.:unsure:

have you try changin the hue/britness or gamma and resaving it.
is this a problem with the program or have you touch/installed new gfx drivers that make it brighter.

i agree that the official webpages would be best. all this does is is confuse people of where they go to. instead of search one webpage they be searching many

I have been putting mods in F1 for a lot of time, and, although I don't know how to do one, I would like to see one mod that I have never seen yet. I think it is easy to do at least one part of it.

Could it be possible to do the F1 and TV(silly thing) logos? And the full race positions? Because the game will be more cool I think. - F1 2014

Cheers from one F1 lover

Attachments

• 1280x720-EZS.jpg
    1280x720-EZS.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 262
  • Deleted member 161052

It can be possible by importing any engine files from 2013 into 2014 and renaming them to the correct file name.

p.s. you posted it on the wrong thread, it should go into F1 2014 forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years