Archived modding threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
Back in the days i used to skin and render cars for the Simbin games but haven't been doing so in ages and haven't got the software to do it anymore. I have a client who needs som car designs visualized and skinned and i hope someone in here can help me. The car is the same used in Simbin STCC Camaro series (http://www.virtualr.net/wp-content/gallery/2801/3.jpeg).

I need 5 designs (from illustrator design template similar to the below) converted from that into
a flat skin template and some 3d visualisations.

upload_2015-3-4_9-21-18.png
)

Anyone that can help/interested in the task?

I can't stop driving that Ferrari. Not sure why, but, I can't get a handle on the Porsche, but the Ferrari gets my heart rate up, and I have to remind myself to breathe. Haven't felt THAT feeling in many other sim cars yet. I am a complete newbie, and my skills are limited, to say the least, but me and that prancing horse seem to have a chemistry. I can't wait til more cars feel that "right" to me.

Hey guys,
I've created a personal helmet for F1 2014 and saved it as .dds. Then I wanted to import it with the PSSG editor, but all I got is this:

Ingame, on some parts it looks 'normal' but not really good.
What can I do? And why it is so blurred?

SinSpeed. I use it too, pretty easy to setup and works great. Just make sure you get the version that includes Assetto Corsa (there's a version that doesn't have AC support).

http://www.subsonicpulse.de/htm/en/main.html

Your a scholar and a gent! Been after on for a while and the Logitech Arc, although it shows it working on YouTube videos cant for the life of me find how to get it to!

Downloaded and will check tonight. Thanks

Hello guys:)

I was wondering if you can supply me with some names of great physics modding experts in rFactor and Assetto Corsa.
Of course I know that they must be paid professionals, but I also need the names for a professional project.

Thanks in advance!:)
Ivan

I think a good idea is to just pick your favourite mods and see who has been doing physics for them. Depending on the platform on your professional project you may want to focus on the sim where your project is going to be made on. I'd imagine assetto and rf2 are very different and rf2 seems to be a lot more complex when it comes to physics editing.

gimp is roughly the same has photoshop. you just to have a look around a bit for parts you need.

is that f1 2014 from codemasters. if so do they allow skins to be modded now!!!

Last edited:
Hi !

I've got F1 2013 and 2014 and I would to know if someone has added Sochi and Spielberg in F1 2013.
If you have done it, can you tell me how to do this :)
Thank you (and sorry for my english) ;)

Ive installed everything correctly and i load the game and the quick race team logo`s and drivers have been changed and their names in the race but the garage and cars have not
i messed up the first time and forgot to install the first parts and then all of a suddon it worked without them
for a accident i moved all of the files that i saved in a folder from the mod into the f1 2012 folder by accident
PLZ HELP I LIKE F1 2007 SEASON PLZ PLZ

This guy is really "HC-Modder" in converting tracks without permission and he use words like "My tracks" . Find Your tracks.
<mod-edit: links removed>

He also shared cracks like BTB (im not sure if he have permission for Brendon for that :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%