ARCA Sim Racing

Was looking for a direct link to buy it but since the TSF site changed I can't find a thing anymore. I see arca series, TSF content and gorilla's so I am lost

Good looking series website. Nicely set up. I hope it will feature European series some day. The Eastern and Western time schedules are slightly unsuitable for me during non-holiday periods.

Good looking series website. Nicely set up. I hope it will feature European series some day. The Eastern and Western time schedules are slightly unsuitable for me during non-holiday periods.

We are very hopeful in getting a European and maybe even Australian based league up and running in similar fashion. If there is anyone willing to spend the time necessary to admin the events and coordinate these, we would be willing to help in any way we could. If someone is serious, maybe you can spend a few nights with us on teamspeak and spectate our event to learn how things are being done for your use later.

http://www.asrseries.com/main

epas.jpg
daytona-track-logo.jpg

Congratulations to Craig Skelton who took the first win of the season in the East Pro-Am Series. The West Pro-Am Series is scheduled to kick its season off on May 12th. Gates open at 6:00 pm PST with Official practice and then the race which is scheduled to start at 8:15 pm PST.

0511_winner.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing