Jamsie's Garage

My skins for the #9 car

Main Old Speckled Hen #9 scheme
f4r1jm.jpg

Alternative Old Speckled Hen #9 scheme
29lcmbn.jpg

2nd sponsor Friar Tucks #9 scheme
2n16wpt.jpg

Another nice starting point set from RazorBlade at ARCA Sim Central.

Good for low 16's, pushes slightly but if you take off a bit of wedge it turns better and a 15:-- is possible. Tho with the wedge down after a few laps its gets a little hairy if you keep pushing hard.

Attachments

• Openspeedway_Toledo_Fixed.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 237
I just bought Arca the other day but the steering is puzzling/annoying me.

Why does the Car always understeer/ Tyre squeeling?
Could this be down to my degrees of rotation and steering lock?
My right front tyre just get's shagged all the time is this normal?

Some tracks will eat front tyres like Toledo, You have to either dial it out with your setup or drive slower. As A friend of mine once said Stockcar racing in nothing like F1. If you drive with a push push push style you will eat up your tyres and the rest of the paced drivers will pass you in a few laps.

Pace yourself

That setup was very conservative and tends to push, Try sticking the wedge around -3, The tail end will come around a bit easier but it will be a handful on worn tyres.

As for race pace there, I expect to be running high 16's in the race to stop the front tyre overheating. Well thats if we get decent green stints :) Once the tyres go off I expect around the 17's mark.

Try to enter the corner a little slower so you dont get that midcorner push aswell.

qualifying times mean nothing at a circuit like this. Its all about pacing yourself so you have the tyres to make the move when everybody has worn boots on.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back