ARCA Sim Racing

Whaha instead of a new sign up round we can also simple copy the previous ones :) Same faces all the time.
Yesterday was a blast and i can't wait for Toledo, especially that you will loose a lap or more when you have to make a pitstop :)

I would love to but in not at my racing PC right now. Gonna get some track time in tommorow evening on the RD server for a few hours if anybody fancys it?
Ill start a thread when I get home from work about a meet up. :)

ARCA Racing club meet up thread

Thursday 18th June.

Anybody want to hook up in the public RD ARCA server tonight?
I will be jumping in for a couple of hours from 6-8 GMT this evening for some club promotions and oval madness!

• Bert Van Waes

:good::drool:

The same like Bram was saying here. You rock!

Tx alot:hypnotized::smile-big:

• Bert Van Waes

I will try but there is RDHGP tonight, and i still need to finish my report of last race.

I wont :( My dad has his birthday, and I am at his place now so i am serving coffee all day :)

Lol bram, the coffeeman...

Should'nt be in your mustang tonight too?

• Bert Van Waes

I actually don't have many words for this race.

It was all one big experience and way to early was it over. 80 percent off the race i was in the middle of the front pack constantly switching positions. I had moments i just wasn't checking track but checking cars constantly... Awesome feeling, like we were zooming high speed through space or something,:th_woot: haha.

Had a big spin out after some damage i picked up from slamming my right side in the wall, turns later the spin came up cause i couldn't hold my line...

After pit everything was better again but i only could be as fast as normal when i was bumper driving, otherwise it would have been high 51's.

Really, this was totally different then the 2 races already passed. I like it bigtime now, the ovalness, haha.

Thumbs up to everybody here, woot!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back