ARCA Sim Racing

Voted yes.
Its ISI based so I hope the same skinning/mod ability as the other ISI based games. But I will try a demo/test version first. If its indeed that good, its ordering time.

• Dogger

Unfortunately, no, Arca is not going to be as mod friendly as rFactor. Our league was looking at running Arca, but were informed that it is almost completely locked down. Only thing moddable is the car paint jobs. Tracks cannot be added, or enhanced. Neither can cars, hdv's, or anything else 8-(

Tracks can be added but they must be approved by the developers (to prevent many of same tracks cropping up leading to mismatches and they need to be of a good quallity) and the tracks that have been approved will be added by patches.

I am waiting for this one,
Last weekend I ran a few races of the VHR stockcar mod because it was the daytona 500 and there were a few busy servers around on the sunday, It sure made me more hungry for ARCA.
Ive not pre-ordered like I usually do with games this time because I would really like to know how I will recieve the game, download or disk. As soon as it is released they will have my card details :)
I am also glad that the game is not open for modding, Do we really need another rFactor?

• mackie mcbroom

i was on the beta team, this sim will bring the stock car part of the sim community back together again as it really is an awesome piece of work.
i have pre ordered as well, i feel like the developers have done such a good job by taking their time in programming this simulator that they have more than earned their money.
oh yes here is what arca is. http://www.arcaracing.com/ it is a real stock car racing organization that is not nascar, but they do use former cup cars that used to race in nascar.
if you like stock car racing you will love this one.:wink:

• 88_terry_gofforth

Have my order in also. DL'd the templates and painted my car.
Circle racing is where its at. Also run n2003 Superspeedway COT's along with Rfactor NROS COT's.
Racing, it's all about the community family and having fun.

• 88_terry_gofforth

Ordered my copy. Been to a few circuit tracks in Germany, not really impressed with how much racing I could see. Will stick to road courses on TV. Been to many Circle tracks and could see full track at 99.9% of the time. Being only 5 foot almost nothing, thats important to me LOL. Both roadies and ovals are a blast to run on sim programs. thumbs up to all.

Currently running:
Rfactor NROS COT
n2003 Superspeedway COT

Having fun with everything else

• RPMNava

Hi guys,
Having Darrin and Shaun on the show was great. I think Im hooked. I loved the game... wish I could run it on the Mac. Looks like I'll be building a windows machine,

Nava

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back