ARCA Sim Racing

• Bert Van Waes

Saturday night fun anyone?

And how about this evening/ night for some oval action? I'm up for it and probably will be around online by an hour:)

• Bert Van Waes

I'm out now, have some stuff to work out on a sudden note. Had some great fun on another server at well. With 8 people or so...

This promises for monday, can't wait! And i will be back later this night i guess...

Thanks McBerty for testing this out!! We defo must schedule a night race on one of those tracks then. Just like Gaz says its awesome when the light go on or when the sun rises.
@Zip: will the other tracks get light support as well?

• Bert Van Waes

Well I'm going to sleep, :yawn2:
I have some reports to do tomorrow

from the Saturday mine event, still lol (don't close that thread yt)
and from today SLC

- Is a setup analyzer plugin for Arca Sim. This plugin can be enabled and disabled easily with the .ini file that comes with it. When enabled, it will record any changes you have made to your setups, and a before and after snapshot of tire temps, best, worst, and average lap times, brake temps, engine performance, and other valuable information. You can compare one setup to another side by side,and analyze the performance between the two with the html files that are created after each session.

Attachments

• ARCASetupDiffs_1.1.zip
    73.3 KB · Views: 196
  • Bert Van Waes

Woot Woot, Bjorn you got it!!:)

Did it all work out a bit? Keep on practicing!!!

Sorry the late notice, but there is a big change that ill miss a large part of the practice and qualy or even worse the enter race tomorrow.

Ill be visiting my dad during the day, and i am not sure if i can make it back on time with the ridiculous traffic here on holidays.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%